Missing purchase

Cherrymx6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased an AO from Vista Animations and I was charged twice and have not received the imtem I have checked all of my folders multiple times. I have gone and requested redelivery and stil have no AO from vista. how do I get a refund for the second amount of money taken and how do igot my purchase? BTW, I am a newbie here and still a bit unsure how things work. However I am sure I am not supposed to spend twice as muchfor an item and not receive it at all. Thank you in advanced for any assisstance given. 

Cherry

2020-04-22.png

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Cherrymx6 said:

I purchased an AO from Vista Animations and I was charged twice and have not received the imtem I have checked all of my folders multiple times. I have gone and requested redelivery and stil have no AO from vista. how do I get a refund for the second amount of money taken and how do igot my purchase?

look at the profile from the seller to see how to contact him. Some want notecards, others IM, and several others have support employees..
Check also if you weren't don't disturb/away/quiet mode when purchasing items, it won't get delivered and declined.

There were quite some connection issues yesterday.. might be the cause, perhaps try a redelivery first again before you contact them, and than ask for a refund, with proof of your double payment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cherrymx6 said:

I am a newbie here and still a bit unsure how things work.

Along with Alwin's answer -- your transaction history looks like you waited a couple of minutes and then bought the item again.  That is something you should NOT do :D.   Now and then the system can charge twice (sometimes folks double click - also something NOT to do) but that is mostly in a newly opened and very laggy event setting.  You should also NOT leave the region (sim) you are on before you see that an item was delivered.   

Since you were charged a second try on redelivery might be your best first step.  If this was an issue with the vendor during the bad connection times of yesterday, then you may need to contact the seller or seller's representative directly. 

IN THIS CASE -- the creator's profile includes the message

" REDELIVERY use redelivery terminals at main shop. If it is crash wait 12 hours.

Pls read my profile pictures for support. (NO IM or Inbox)"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.