Parcel for Sale in Horizons Region Needs to be Gone by the end of the Week! 2x the Prims by a Waterway

ichgo Avora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone! 

I currently am putting up my parcel for sale that I've had for about a year, I didn't want to sell it but I'm run into a difficult time where I must sell it. This is a 1024 sqm parcel in the Horizon's Aurora Region I bought it for 50,000l but I'm selling it for 45,000l it has 2x the prims so it's 702 prims instead of I think 300 prims. This parcel is right next to a waterway and for the most part no terrible eye sores as of recently. This is mainland but it's more of a residential area so you won't see to many eye sores or issues on this sim. At least I haven't in the full year that I've resided here. I am willing to negotiate pricing as well if you're interested in this piece of land. Currently it's the lowest priced parcel on this sim at the moment. Some of the others are reaching close to or over 100,000l but I call that just highway robbery. The lindens I get for this land sale will be helping me find a new piece of land for most of the year especially since financial struggles are an issue currently so I'm not brining in any Real Life money into Second life currently which is another reason I'm keeping the price quite high but not as high as some of the other parcels in the area. Like I said I am willing to negotiate pricing for this parcel. This needs to be gone by the end of the week! send me an IM, e-mail, or notecard if you're interested. Thank you for reading. You can also go take a look at the parcel by following the link below.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizons Aurora/145/229/23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.