Can't log on today

RoseyShayeDeRavyn Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. I have problems logging onto SL today. The viewers logs me out after a little while. I have tried different locations to no avail. I have 3 accounts and use 3 different viewers for them. First tried with one of them on the official viewer. Couldn't get in. Then I tried my other account on the Catznip viewer with same results and finally my third account on the Firestorm viewer. Gets logged out each time no matter if I choose latest location or other locations. Same results. The weird thing is, I checked on my dashboard page and the first account showed up as online although I could connect with the viewer. After having tried yet another time with the other viewer, that avi also showed as online after having refreshed the page. On the third try with the next viewer, which also failed to connect, I refreshed the page again. Then my second account Robyn was gone but other account Sophia still shows as online. The error messages tells me to check my connection and firewall settings. It's just that there is nothing wrong with my connection. Works everywhere else as far as I can tell. When it comes to my security services, I haven't changed anything. I could connect normally as late yesterday. Is the problem on my side or yours? I don't know. I have had problems logging onto other sites at times. For a day or two I doesn't work. But then the next day it works normally. I figure they might have done maintenance or something like that. Maybe it will work normal tomorrow? Has anyone else have had similar problems today? Any ideas where the trouble lies? Rosey

2 answers to this question

Always check the Grid Status blog when you have login issues, to see whether there is a general problem.  This morning ...

Update - There are currently internet-level issues causing problems across Second Life, including logins. Our engineers are working on improving connectivity to work around the external network outages. Please watch this blog for further updates

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.