MRSCANDIREDBONE

Recent relationships seems distant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently started dating on secondlife this guy named Leonardo da Vinci in world sadly he seems bit distant of late like he seeing others plus our convos seem shorter then when started relationship am I wrong for asking him how he feels about us as I do not want come off wrong foot 

19 minutes ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

Recently started dating on secondlife this guy named Leonardo da Vinci in world sadly he seems bit distant of late like he seeing others plus our convos seem shorter then when started relationship am I wrong for asking him how he feels about us as I do not want come off wrong foot 

I don't think naming him to everyone on the forums is going to help 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

Recently started dating on secondlife, sadly he seems bit distant of late like he seeing others plus our convos seem shorter then when started relationship am I wrong for asking him how he feels about us as I do not want come off wrong foot 

you can do only your part of this .. if you feel it's less important for him to work on it... there's the answer...

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you can do only your part of this .. if you feel it's less important for him to work on it... there's the answer...

Nobody asked u what u thought specifically I’m just trying figure out what he thinking if he cared he would talk to me

Edited by MRSCANDIREDBONE
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I don't think naming him to everyone on the forums is going to help 

I know but I’m just trying figure out what going on 

Just now, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

I know but I’m just trying figure out what going on 

ask him.  Maybe he is busy.  Maybe 1000 things.  Ask him

1 minute ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

Nobody asked u what u thought specifically did they no so hush it if not got nothing good say or helpful do no reply

YOU asked for something sweety, and named your, to be or not to be BF in it ..Good luck.. you'll need it.
And perhaps we also know why he backs off if your reply to everything this way.

• Like 11

Just now, rushingaround said:

You need to talk to him.  Just like you would in any relationship

I know I have messaged him multiple times and he never replies now or has time talk seems now see what I mean 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

ask him.  Maybe he is busy.  Maybe 1000 things.  Ask him

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

YOU asked for something sweety, and named your, to be or not to be BF in it ..Good luck.. you'll need it.

I’m sure that not case I replied way did cause frustrated and I’m sorry if u took it wrong heart but I appreciate u trying help just I might tell him off as is if he not trying talk wat point in staying in relationship with him ask me he wanted break up but I’m sure my luck is fine my end 

What you're describing sounds like a common situation in both SL and RL. The honeymoon period of a relationship is always new and exciting, but the novelty eventually fades. So unless there is a real connection between both people, then it's unlikely to stand the test of time. This being SL with all its temptations and opportunities, that honeymoon period  passes even more quickly. It's possible he's gotten bored or someone else has caught his eye or he has other things going on in RL that are distracting him instead. 

Of course as others have said there could be thousands of reasons why you feel this sudden mood shift from him and the only way you'll truly get an answer is by confronting him about this and explaining how you feel and why.

Relationships take time and effort and some people simply aren't willing to put in the work to help them flourish and grow. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

I know I have messaged him multiple times and he never replies now or has time talk seems now see what I mean 

If he's not even replying to you anymore or making the time to talk then that's definitely a red flag! It;s possible that its already over in his head, he just doesn't have the guts or decency to end things properly and give you the closure you need.

Or maybe he just has major RL issues to deal with?

Either way its not fair for him to string you along without a proper explanation. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PixieGirrrrl said:

If he's not even replying to you anymore or making the time to talk then that's definitely a red flag! It;s possible that its already over in his head, he just doesn't have the guts or decency to end things properly and give you the closure you need.

Or maybe he just has major RL issues to deal with?

Either way its not fair for him to string you along without a proper explanation. 

And true I’m willing confront him but I need wait for him login and ask why is he treating me like he is also ty for help and advice 

• Like 1

You need to talk to him when he logs on.   He may be getting bored and his way of dealing with it is not too.  You dont really know.  Good luck

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Could it be that he dislikes being with a person who makes so free with his name and private situation in public?

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, rushingaround said:

You need to talk to him when he logs on.   He may be getting bored and his way of dealing with it is not too.  You dont really know.  Good luck

Well I done ended it not gonna even bother time I just enjoy wat have on secondlife

• Like 2

I've been with the same guy for 7 years in SL and I won't lie, it's not always easy. If you're really into each other, you'll want to make it work. But if you're not then it's time to go. 

And if you do break up, it's okay! Go out and explore, spend some time finding new hobbies, try and new look. 

• Like 2

On 4/21/2020 at 1:34 PM, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

am I wrong for asking

never ever wrong for asking anything you want to know especially in SL

• Like 2

get rid of him.  a guy that is into you will make the time for you or tell you what is going on.  A Lot of guys on sl are in to the game of "catching and releasing"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:53 PM, ballparkdogg said:

There are so many other people in sl to connect with.  

not guys no... there are far fewer men in sl than woman.

Hmm! I saw him inworld earlier, funnily enough. He was kissing a female avatar. She had a different name to you though, so guess you were on your alt?

On 4/21/2020 at 8:00 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

This. X100

Man man...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.