You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Grumpity Linden said:

The Internet as a whole is being impacted at the moment.  There are reports of a fiber cut. Our team is doing what they can with the cards we've been dealt... 

e0zm88bi8krz.png

I'm going to stand here and yell at the European ones out of my window! Thank you for this laugh! :D 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, rasterscan said:

logged in quite happily with my free membership alt, but cannot login with my 100 buck a year premium accy

Thanks for sharing!  Same here.  Got in no issues with alt.

2 minutes ago, Anna Nova said:

I have logged in as an alt, but not as me.  It's Premium Account Prejudice!

No, it's hoarder prejudice, your non-premium alt has quite likeley less stuff. The login probability is indirectly correlated with the inventory loading time...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Anna Nova said:

Well I can't.  Just the same as the main grid.  

damn, no impromptu parties where we can toss thousands of Lindens worth of tips at each other then...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Try to log in to Hatton. I tried first two other places - last location and home, then I came in when I used Hatton.

Not sure, might just be a lucky time window. I just got into ANWR after an hour of unsuccessful tries ...

Maybe Oz cracked his whips and the hamsters in their little threadmills run faster again ...

Edited by Fionalein

31 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

No, it's hoarder prejudice, your non-premium alt has quite likeley less stuff. The login probability is indirectly correlated with the inventory loading time...

One of my alts has almost nothing, and I can't get him logged in. Yet the alt with easily 5 times as much stuff logged in easily.

Edited by Rhun DeCuir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.