Young, Enthusiastic, Team Player ready for work!

PrincessJilian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, and thank you for dropping to view my post!

I am Jilian, in world known as princessjilian. I am a happy go getter who seeks the thrill of the nightclub, or day. Fun has no time. I believe in working in a SAFEDRAMA  free, and COMPETITIVE environment. 

To not sugar coat  things, I have never worked in secondlife before, but my first year lingering around has not just been hiding away in a mainland hub. I spend most of my time inside clubs, watching, learning how the the sexy, wonderful ladies of SL play the field. 

I have a updated, current avatar. Her name goes by Princess, a woman who loves pleasing. (I will leave below pictures of my avatar.)

She is a woman who enjoys playing dressing up, that includes mix and matching with my six  different  bodies, to satisfy anyone. I can easily go from a slim woman with small handling curves to a large handful piece of butt with wide tasteful hips. To those who are interested, My bodies include Maitreya, Belleza Isis, Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Nana Muscular Body, and Ebody. 

For my head, I am fully equipped with Mesh Bento Heads. These include, LAQ, Genus, and Mayreal. 

Dont let the fact that I am inexperienced scare you away from giving me an interview, I am willing to mold to what you think is the perfect doll. 

I am reliable, flexible, and I will be on during the week from Eastern time, 9 am to 3pm. Weekends can be worked out to what you think you will need. I can easily work required shifts in a week, to whatever your club mandates. 

To show what I am capable of doing, I will leave below an example of a customer tipping me 200L.

/Me: "Princess grins wickedly, locking eyes with (CustomersPreferredName), she unhooks her leg from the smooth pole and makes her way towards the gentleman, swaying her hips as she reaches him. Princess grabs him by the collar of his shirt and pulls him for a...." 

Just for the sake of not having my post removed on here for being too graphic, I can write similar situations when you interview me and of course...all the nice and juicy details will be there. 

Almost forgot....over 18. 

~Princess will be waiting for her forever play pen~

Snapshot _ __ Backdrop City Blogger Spot __ + Sandbox 4h auto r.png

Snapshot _ __ Backdrop City _ Sandbox 4h auto return  & Pose Ma.png

Snapshot _ Dawson Forest, Atlantis Estates (5, 123, 24) - Moder.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.