Why does LL do nothing about someone constantly greifing and harrassing me

Tinker Triellis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

If this is happening on privately owned land, contact the owner and get the person removed. Also file an AR (abuse report) by clicking the help button & include any copies of sexual harrassment in it.

In the meantime, MUTE them and if you sit down you can't be attacked. Do not respond to them to any way at all, not even to say shut up. The whole point of griefing someone is seeing them react, no reaction, no fun & they will eventually get bored and leave you alone.

AR's are a bit of a crap shoot.  LL's enforcement is rather inconsistant.  When filing an AR, be as complete as possible.  If there is local chat or IM harassment, then cut and paste it into the AR.  Get good screenshots of any offenses when filing. 

And.. keep it up.  Just because the last Linden blew off your AR doesn't mean the next one will.

As others have said, if this is a private parcel, contact the sim owner.  They can ban the jerk from their parcel.

If all else fails, SL is a big place.  Is there some reason that you have to place yourself in proximity to this individual?  If not, you can always move on to the next spot. 

I have the same problem, been on sl for bout 5 years now, I hangout on hip to help noobs last 4-5 months been getting harrassed by some asswipe named Wuzz and now a friend of his has joined in they have both been muted but that makes no difference the attacks come just the same,have made out quite a bit of ar reports and nothing totally ignored now apparently I have been permantly orbited since last nite can't ;ogon not even at my own sim my av just flies off into the sunset, This is def not what I pay for what a major rippoff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.