CLUB TRIBUTE HIRING ASSISTANT MANAGER

GhostMagicc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Club tribute is hiring a Assistant Manager. This is a paid position, but please read all of this before you respond. This position requires someone who has experience in the field. I prefer someone who has experience managing in a club environment. Please don't be dishonest with your experience, because trust me I will know. So read the following, and if you think this applies to you, then please follow instruction down below.

- Again please be experienced, I do not have time to do a lot of training. So if I contact you, be prepared to tell me about your experience in as much detail as you can. Do not just say "I have managed in alot of clubs" or "I know what I am doing." Because if you respond with that, I will close the IM and ignore you. 

- You must be at least a year old. If you are using a alt that is less than a year, then it is up to you to prove you have been on SL a year or more. Only giving me a name of another account will not do unless you can actually log onto that account and show me. 

- Your avatar must be decent looking. I am not saying you have to be in a Mesh avatar, but your avatar do need to look decent. You must have a AO of some kind. Standing like a noob will not work. You are applying for a Manager position, so I need someone(male or female) to look decent and presentable. 

- You must be a DJ as well as know how to Host. You can't hire a Host or a DJ if you don't know how to do it yourself. You may be asked during your trial to do a DJ and/or Host fill in, to demonstrate you know how to DJ and Host. 

-You must be at least familiar with working with shoutcast boards and schedule boards. I am not saying you have to know how to work every board exactly, but if you have been working with these boards in the past, then it should not take long for you to learn our boards. We use the new boards from Daffy's. 

- You may be asked to do some advertising in the in-world groups for hiring, and to spam everyday events, as well as advertise on facebook hire groups and event groups. 

- You will be required to spend time in the club each day, off Mondays. I am not looking for a Manager that is never in the club or always afk when in the club. If your RL is hectic, this is not the position for you. 

- I need someone that is not afraid to get in staff IM's and enforce rules. 

- There will be a 1 week non pay trial. That will be the time to show that you can handle the job. Pay will be discussed during the interview. 

The Club is open Tuesday - Sunday from 12pm to 10pm. Meaning the last set is 8-10pm. 

Everything else will be more explained at the interview. If you made it this far, and you still think this is a good fit for you. Then please send me a Notecard in world with your experience. I would prefer at least one reference, but it is not required. Send notecard to: cαsρεя gнσsтү gнσsт ραякεs (ghostmagicc)

Check out the Club here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Surreale/197/15/2007

TributeLogo.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.