LEGACY CLASSIC free body bom skin finger & toe fix?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Hmm.  I always have media and the HUD off.  Never had an issue with BOM but I also have the new one.  I was surprised they even updated the free one to BOM.

I don't know why this happened. But a couple of times it was again. After the breakdown of the BOM, a friend turned on the media again, set the HUD and set the BOM again. Now his media is turned off again, because it's not nice when someone catches your IP address somewhere. The HUD doesn’t wear unnecessarily .. it’s too bulky 
Due to the presence of media and the fancy complex triangles of the Legacy body, the friend is not buying this new body.
A couple of words for another topic about IP addresses. the fact that media and streams catch you by IP addresses is in no right, especially if you wear such a body or listen to music on your estate or club or area. identification of IP addresses for music and media should be prohibited. Of course, this is a global problem. but really maybe someone can' do this so that media and streams stop catching IP addresses

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.