Sign in to follow this  
LottaSinclair

ACTUAL Vampire roleplay communities?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I'm looking to try out and get involved in some vampire roleplay that does not involve the Bloodlines system.
However all I can find are vampire themed communities that don't roleplay at all and prefer to just hang out and host endless live music events.

I'm looking for active communities much like the Great Alliance Roleplay group (which is Medieval Fantasy) or the Realm of New Vale (Modern Fantasy)
except with a distinct Vampire theme, to encompass a whole range of vampire themed roleplay with plenty of scenarios and experiences, 
from a more ancient or gothic theme (perhaps from the 17th to 19th century) to a more modern theme. The atmosphere should be dark and sombre, but not just offputtingly demonic all the time,
with people actually behaving like you would expect a classic vampire to, biting and thirsting for blood, even if they behave with civility and have differences in personality, instead of just calling yourself a "vampire" and not looking or acting the part like in many of the places I found.

Since I'm still a little bit new to roleplaying and not too experienced I'm trying to avoid places that are too cliquish, heavy or involved, with
out-of-world registrations on websites, detailed application notecards, interviews, long lists of superfluous rules and forced use of complex, not simple meters.
I would also like to avoid para-rp; I want to find a place that allows you to just jump in and become a part of a story; the flexibility and openness is key for me, without too much heavy distinction between in-character and out-of-character that makes it seem too scripted, like a movie. 

I'd like to roleplay a human who becomes a vampire and gets involved in the world of vampires as a basic starting point, and then experience the whole gamut of life as a vampire.

If anyone can help me out and point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it immensely :)

Thank you,

- Charlotte Sinclair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.