Jump to content
  • 0
Perg0

Can you remove the billing information/right to purchase of L$ on an account?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Posted (edited)

I have been working on some really fun project in LSL lately and wanted to give the AGENT and "BOT" functions a try too!

 

You see i have an alt account that i would like to use... Tho i do not like the fact that i can use the "BUY $L" function on that account-

Is there a way i can block that account incase of my code or anything else going totaly wrong- Don't wanna end up sleeping in a box on the street during this corona stuff. ^^'

 

Thanks for your help and sorry for the bad grammar.

I hope you all have a great day.

~Perg0

Edited by Perg0
Wording- x.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
9 minutes ago, Perg0 said:

I have been working on some really fun project in LSL lately and wanted to give the AGENT and "BOT" functions a try too!

 

You see i have an alt account that i would like to use... Tho i do not like the fact that i can use the "BUY $L" function on that account-

Is there a way i can block that account incase of my code or anything else going totaly wrong- Don't wanna end up sleeping in a box on the street during this corona stuff. ^^'

 

Thanks for your help and sorry for the bad grammar.

I hope you all have a great day.

~Perg0

If I'm understanding this correctly, you have an alt that you want to test some functions with, but don't want the alt to be able to BUY L$.   If the alt account does not have Payment Info, they won't be able to buy L$ no matter what you do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Yes that is correct!

But will that not also remove the ability to "buy L$" from my main ("perg0" this one)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
15 minutes ago, Perg0 said:

Yes that is correct!

But will that not also remove the ability to "buy L$" from my main ("perg0" this one)

No - Each account has to have Payment info.  If you have it, it does not automatically apply to any other account that you create.  You have to specifically specify the payment info for each account. Every account is a unique entity as far as LL is concerned.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Alright thanks! ^^

 

I must have added payment to the account at a point by accident then-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Perg0 said:

Alright thanks! ^^

 

I must have added payment to the account at a point by accident then-

You can remove the billing information.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...