Can you remove the billing information/right to purchase of L$ on an account?

Perg0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been working on some really fun project in LSL lately and wanted to give the AGENT and "BOT" functions a try too!

You see i have an alt account that i would like to use... Tho i do not like the fact that i can use the "BUY $L" function on that account-

Is there a way i can block that account incase of my code or anything else going totaly wrong- Don't wanna end up sleeping in a box on the street during this corona stuff. ^^'

Thanks for your help and sorry for the bad grammar.

I hope you all have a great day.

~Perg0

Edited by Perg0
Wording- x.x

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Perg0 said:

I have been working on some really fun project in LSL lately and wanted to give the AGENT and "BOT" functions a try too!

You see i have an alt account that i would like to use... Tho i do not like the fact that i can use the "BUY $L" function on that account-

Is there a way i can block that account incase of my code or anything else going totaly wrong- Don't wanna end up sleeping in a box on the street during this corona stuff. ^^'

Thanks for your help and sorry for the bad grammar.

I hope you all have a great day.

~Perg0

If I'm understanding this correctly, you have an alt that you want to test some functions with, but don't want the alt to be able to BUY L$.   If the alt account does not have Payment Info, they won't be able to buy L$ no matter what you do.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Perg0 said:

Yes that is correct!

But will that not also remove the ability to "buy L$" from my main ("perg0" this one)

No - Each account has to have Payment info.  If you have it, it does not automatically apply to any other account that you create.  You have to specifically specify the payment info for each account. Every account is a unique entity as far as LL is concerned.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.