The Whiteagle Clinic

JordanCarter1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Welcome to The Whiteagle Clinic where we accept all types of avis. We see kids and adults for any medical needs that they need. We see patients with and without appointments as well. We are open 7 days a week. Come on down and check us out and see if we are the right clinic for your medical needs.
https://awsomesaucealex17.wixsite.com/whiteagleclinic

job application: https://www.jotform.com/awsomea12/hospital-staff-application

We need doctors and nurses right now and you don't have to be experienced we can train if you need it.

Edited by JordanCarter1

On 4/17/2020 at 6:02 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

This might be taken a lot more seriously if the website didn't have typos and your "staff" pics were headshots (ie more professional) instead of avatars making out.

She does have a point. Fixing minor errors and changing the staff pictures with more professional headshots would be a nice improvement and could possibly attract more potential employees, myself included. I wouldn't knock this so quickly, she's just trying to help as blunt as she made it sound. If I could have more info about the experience required and the training, I'd be happy to apply.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goddessbabybella said:

She does have a point. Fixing minor errors and changing the staff pictures with more professional headshots would be a nice improvement and could possibly attract more potential employees, myself included. I wouldn't knock this so quickly, she's just trying to help as blunt as she made it sound. If I could have more info about the experience required and the training, I'd be happy to apply.

go away too

2 hours ago, JordanCarter1 said:

go away too

And THIS is why I am always seeing you in here either looking for a job or looking for staff.    

I offered an opinion to help your website look more professional and like a medical centre to be taken seriously.  If I was looking for one and their website was full of typos and had pictures of the staff making out, well they would not get my patronage, nor I bet anyone else's.  

Bella was interested in applying to work for you and your response was to tell her to go away...all because she agreed that having a more professional looking website would help you attract more interest.  

You are incredibly rude and incredibly obnoxious.  

• Like 5

Do you take money for services or is this purely RP? I have a problem with people claiming to be RL doctors and therapists giving out treatment online for any monetary gain. I still think it is poor choice to advertise you are willing to give counseling. Serious damage can be done by offering such a service to the most vulnerable. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

And THIS is why I am always seeing you in here either looking for a job or looking for staff.    

I offered an opinion to help your website look more professional and like a medical centre to be taken seriously.  If I was looking for one and their website was full of typos and had pictures of the staff making out, well they would not get my patronage, nor I bet anyone else's.  

Bella was interested in applying to work for you and your response was to tell her to go away...all because she agreed that having a more professional looking website would help you attract more interest.  

You are incredibly rude and incredibly obnoxious.  

Thank you. You have more balls than I do. I'm too nice for my own good sometimes. The way she shooed me away made me think she was a young teenager who's very emotionally immature instead of an adult offering SL services, which I would imagine most teens would rather just apply for jobs rather than offer services of any kind, because they take a lot of work and dedication to uphold. I give her props for the work done, however, I would appreciate if she showed the maturity and professionalism as an owner of a clinic would in real life. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hey folks!

Just a friendly reminder, when engaging on the forums please remember to stay on topic and to keep any and all personal disputes off of the forums.

If you got an issue with another person you may either drop it entirely, or take it elsewhere, as such issues are not appropriate for the forums.

Thanks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kristin Linden said:

Hey folks!

Just a friendly reminder, when engaging on the forums please remember to stay on topic and to keep any and all personal disputes off of the forums.

If you got an issue with another person you may either drop it entirely, or take it elsewhere, as such issues are not appropriate for the forums.

Thanks!

thank you people keep saying rude things like im toxic alot on this forum and it wont stop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.