Looking For A Scripter

bustybabe91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a LSL scripter that can create a script for the job I posted below.  Please IM me inworld at "Bustybabe91 Resident" to let me know your price for the job offered and how long I can expect a turnaround time.  Not interested in paying an hourly rate as I would like to know the cost up of the job up front and I'm not looking to pay no more than 1200 to 2000L negotiable for the tiny odd-end job.  All finished work must come with full permissions (C/M/T).  I will not re-distribute your work to anyone else but do want to have access to the file's script contents just in case I need to make alterations to it in the future (no exceptions).  Please also note, due to the high risk of scams, I will only pay for the work once everything is complete and in working order as tested and demonstrated.

If you are familiar with the interactive fireplace (L) that Serbitar made or think you know enough to make this script with little time, I am looking for an event script that communicates with the same channel number that the fireplace is on and automatically pokes the fire by adding logs to it.  It must be on the same channel number outside of the local chat so that the fire poker script is running to the naked eye invisibly.  I don't want to see it poked in the local chat but merely kept the way that its current script works.  The catch is that at the same time if I should ever wish for it to be toggled off, I'd like a command that I can use in the local chat that turns the new force fire script on or off if desired.  The way that the campfire script is designed it goes out every twenty minutes or so and as you can probably understand, it's not the most ideal having to keep adding logs manually to it.  In other words, I want it to be lit indefinitely while company and I enjoy the fire with no hassle.  The fireplace that I am currently using for my sim can be found here if you want to see more details and you are more than welcome to visit my sim to use mine for testing purposes with your script so you don't have to buy the fireplace yourself just to test it; however, if you preferred to have one yourself then I'd happily reimburse you for your purchase if I hired you.  The link is here:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/H-Interactive-Fireplace/1269056

Please contact me in world if you would like to take on this job.  Thanks a bunch! ♥

• 2 weeks later...

you are never going to find someone that its paid after all is finished, becaue, due to scam and people leaving and not paying most scripters will have learn to not do that either.

And if you cannot trust someone with more than 5 years on being on sl, then just means you do not want to pay. (if you has been scammed by anyone with more than 5 years being on sl you should know you can easily make a ticket and getting that one expelled.

Edited by Fox Paragorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.