You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, So Whimsy said:

You guys totally just ran with my 'oh yeah' there :P

uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ALMOST THERE!!!!!!

Actually saw that in open chat the other day... I couldnt stop laughing..

I have this theory, that the guys who finish up before thier partner even gets warmed up in RL, compensate for that by dragging it out on SL. Come on guy, I am doing this for you, but I really don't want to spend two hours of my day on it. We both know what the point is, let's get to it.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

I have this theory, that the guys who finish up before thier partner even gets warmed up in RL, compensate for that by dragging it out on SL. Come on guy, I am doing this for you, but I really don't want to spend two hours of my day on it. We both know what the point is, let's get to it.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a quickie.

I'd much rather have fun with someone who will "get the job done quickly" than with someone who gets there in two hours. 😴

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I miss RPing, to be honest. I used to like writing descriptive RPs and found it genuinely fun. Maybe because I like to write. A lot of people really aren’t into it or immersed into heavily worded stuff. 

• Like 1

This pond is so special
This pond is great fun
The ducks and the geese
Swim about in the sun
Walden's it's name
And my book's is the same
You'll read it in high school
And mine is the blame!

• Like 1

Emotes (they don't need to be overly long, but they can be, it differs) during sex is hot, and in combination with the "pixel bumping" as some called it, it's a hot combination. I guess to me... emotes conveys passion.. that's putting it simply. And we can all agree that a passionate partner is so much hotter than one with a stone-face just laying there pounding, quiet, no facial expression, just the occasional "ooh aaah"... Well there you have it, at least from my perspective. :D 

Passion (aka emotes) can of course be conveyed in other things as well, not just sex. It's really up to the individual, personally I think it adds flavor.

• Like 1
On 4/16/2020 at 6:25 PM, MadameLovelybuns said:

Hi! I don't completely understand why people like to make long emotes, especially during sexual situations. Any insights would be appreciated

I have had pixel bumping not too many times and I have been to a stripping club too so I'm not totally "green" but my opinion is people who use long emotes even for a stripping dance are just copying and pasting from notecards *if* it's a long emote.  So, copying and pasting leaves it totally passionless, imo and I don't want to read a mini novella.  

As to why a person copies out a rather long emote...if it happens again, ask them why because I don't know as it is not something I would do.  Tell the person what you like and do not like especially if you really like them is the best insight I can give you.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.