1st time store post... item not listing problem/ confused

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have no idea why the store listing is not happening.  I filled everything out and looked it over so many times.  I keep getting this message but i don't understand why, what means or what to do about it.  Any help appreciated.

2020-04-16_1229.png

Something in these videos may help --- there are four in all.  Did you add the item to your Marketplace listings from WITHIN THE VIEWER?   That seems to be what the error message is suggesting. To me anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Something in these videos may help --- there are four in all.  Did you add the item to your Marketplace listings from WITHIN THE VIEWER?   That seems to be what the error message is suggesting. To me anyway. 

I did add it from the firestorm viewer inventory.  I was following some youtube video directions.  I did get a posting number that appeared in the mp listing box in firestorm which i thought meant it was 'connected' to mp.  Then I went in mp and opened the MERCHANT HOME and MANAGE LISTINGS.  Then i went to EDIT to filling out the info on the listing, add pics, etc.  Again I was following a video for doing it for a 'body shape'.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.