Are you ready? It happens today.

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After shooting more than 1,000 film clips, countless previews and edits, 100 plus volunteers and 60 hours of diligent work, its finally ready.

Watch Bellisseria's 1 Year Anniversary celebration video premiere with us, on Thursday, April 16th at 9:00 a.m. slt.

Don't forget to hit the subscribe and reminder.

Bellisseria 1 Year Anniversary
Premiere's on April 16th @ 9:00 a.m. SLT

Video Production & Editing by
Sceneris & Prudence Anton
and Cian Wycliffe

Still photo art by: Elora Lunasea
Sound Remix by: Baphy (fushichou.mfume)

Special Thanks to Patch Linden & the Moles

Thank you to everyone that participated in the making of this video.

Pring Productions 2020 All Rights Reserved

Edited by PrudenceAnton
fix url link
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 9

Completely stunning showcase of Bellisseria- the gorgeous Mole works, but best of all: the COMMUNITY. Thanks so much to the Lindens, Moles & esp. to Pru & Sceneris. This was so heartwarming and touching!

Edited by KatHeartsong Kaos
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KatHeartsong Kaos said:

Completely stunning showcase of Bellisseria- the gorgeous Mole works, but best of all: the COMMUNITY. Thanks so much to the lindens, Moles & esp. to Pru & Sceneris. This was so heartwarming and touching!

Thank you Kat and Baphy, for your help and support when I needed it to get the finalization of this video done.  You both really helped me out during the last edits and with that sound remix, ty Baphy ♥

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

From a technical standpoint (diz hamster has a background in Media Arts) it's flawless, the camera work and editing is second to none the whole film flows in a very organic and beautiful way someone said that this is the best Second Life movie they have ever seen and I second that. Moving into the narrative it really feels like alot was covered and of course there will always be happenings and events that doesn't make it into the film but overall I felt happy watching it. The film truly captions the journey we have made this past year and I can't wait to see what's next. ♥

Edited by Varistentia Varriale
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I'm so proud to have been a part of it.  And so very proud of Bellisseria and all that it has come to mean to the people who live there.  I think this is a wonderful way for us to spread word of mouth to those in SL who may or may not already have premium accounts about Belli.  There are still lots of people out there who already have premium who still don't even know Bellisseria exists.  I talked to one of my oldest and dearest friends today and showed him the video.  He didn't even know Belli was a thing.

This video!

❤️

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Thank you Kat and Baphy, for your help and support when I needed it to get the finalization of this video done.  You both really helped me out during the last edits and with that sound remix, ty Baphy ♥

Dawwww! Thank YOU! And everyone who helped to make it, including all the "actors" and "extras" who participated!

BTW, this be Baphy ^.^  Name change r sneakeh!

Edited by Devin Heartsong
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

thanks everyone for the compliment, the effort went into making this is insane, never in my wildness dreams that i will be filming for the 1st anniversary along with many amazing people to make this happen, i still very impressed on how iseult and cian managed to gather so many people to participate lol

@Varistentia Varriale, didn't know you have media background, unlike me doesn't have any skills that is transferable to sl, thanks really appreciate your comments, the editing also took a toll on iseult and cian, but glad that everyone likes it

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I really should have recorded my "aawes" and "oohhs" and "yeaaahhs" while watching this really awesome video! 
Just for the makers and participants to hear and enjoy my reactions :D  
Because no words can show my "being impressed" better than those awes and ohhhs. 

Before Belli existed, I had given up my premium. Since we have this wonderful continent now.............I did not only take premium again, but also have my entire three alts made premiums, cause they were all telling me "Hey, Director, I want such a lovely home too!" :D 

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.