Name Frustrations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can always go with a double T at the end Velvett

Or maybe something different like, Veda,Veeta, Vica, Veeva, Viva, Valor, Valentina, Vienna, Vega, Vidette, Valisa, Venisha, Vanicia..

It's late and I really have nothing else to do right now..hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

I was more thinking along the lines of 'Going Commando' if you know what that means.

Lol, yes Caerolle...I knew what you were aiming for! 

18 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Her name is Zola. She's a gorgon (you know, with snake-hair). Her display name is "The Gorgon, Zola".

"Her name was Zola, she was a gorgon....the hottest chick South of Northampton...."  -  Barry Manilow stuck in my head all bloody day now, thanks Matty! *sigh*

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Change it to VeIvet Valeska the L in velevet is acually a capitol I i

On 4/15/2020 at 4:15 AM, Avalyn Valeska said:

So..............I want to keep my last name, Valeska and change my first name officially to Velvet which I have used for years! Despite the fact that I'm willing to pay the nutty price of 39.99, I am told that Velvet Valeska is not available...............What the FECK nuts am I doing wrong?

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, Avalyn Valeska said:

So..............I want to keep my last name, Valeska and change my first name officially to Velvet which I have used for years! Despite the fact that I'm willing to pay the nutty price of 39.99, I am told that Velvet Valeska is not available...............What the FECK nuts am I doing wrong?

That name is probably already in the system.  Do a people search and I will pop up I am sure. I can't get "Cate Footman" like I wanted (the display name I have used for YEARS) as someone already has that name even though it's a dead account.  I contacted LL about it and there is nothing they can do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.