"Huh, I didn't know that!" aka Things We've Learned During Forced Isolation

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've discovered that my husband really needs his social time with people.  He is talking non stop to me, about anything and everything - even when I am trying to watch a show or read a book.  I guess I need to encourage him to call people more frequently.

This has happened to me too!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've discovered that my husband really needs his social time with people.  He is talking non stop to me, about anything and everything - even when I am trying to watch a show or read a book.  I guess I need to encourage him to call people more frequently.

I’m like this if I’m not careful, lol...he may not realize he’s doing it. I’m writing in my journal more and tonight I’m re-starting my blog so I don’t bug my fiancé too much when he’s doing something he needs (or wants) concentration for. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zzevir said:

That is much easier to put together a good looking female avatar then a half ugly male. And cheaper too  

Ain't that the truth! I've made two while waiting to get Dano a decent head so he doesn't have to hide behind sun glasses all the time.
The redhead's cost a total of 3L$ upto this stage! (inc free Genus head and Lucybody).

Snapshot_006.png

Snapshot_001.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.