my eyes

saffi Swansong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, saffi Swansong said:

hi my gf the last few days say my eyes around my eyes are all white too her too me there fine and her skin playing up as well she thinks someone put a hack script on the island we are if there such a thing can you please advise me any soloutions thanks 

We need a lot more information before we can help you with this, but I doubt very much that it's a 'hack script'.

1. Are you using a system head or a mesh head?
  2. If using a mesh head, which brand is it? (Catwa, Lelutka, Genus, etc.)
  3. If using a mesh head, which name of head is it? (Catwa 'Catya', Lelutka 'Nova', Genus 'Strong' etc)
  4. If using a mesh head, which version is your head? (Catwa v4.5, etc)
  5. If using a mesh head, are you using the Bakes on Mesh (BoM) capability, or are you using appliers?

A screenshot of exactly what you're seeing would also be very useful in diagnosing the problem.

The only 'all white' eyes problem I can think of (and it's coming to mind because you say you're on an island and you therefore might have been swimming in Linden water) is this one affecting much older versions of Catwa Bento heads. That issue was fixed a long time ago, and all Catwa Bento heads are now on v4.5, so if you're using an old Catwa Bento head and that video link shows you the issue you're seeing, visit the store and redeliver your original purchase. Unpack it, and the current v4.5 update will be inside.

Edited by Skell Dagger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.