Oh my, Yes it is true... I am NEW to SL.. Yikes!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, 

So, hey all. I'm new to SL. Yes late to the game, literally I know. (smile) I am  interesting RP and finding a partner F/ Partner. Let me know what you are looking for, we can see if we mesh. I am a non toxic alpha, yes i feel i found a good fit between masculinity and reality. Respecting everyone is the key no matter how different. I am not a pup, so you can expect a knowledgeable experience that has been filled by a life of adventurous living. I do have a home, so we can hang out and you can tell me about all the things i have no damn clue about, or I can tell you the things I do have a clue about. Life's life, second or not. Pets are welcomed, all types of RP. Look forward to hearing from you. 

• Like 5

HI Shayn, you sound like one of those rare creatures in SL. A normal male. I would love to hang out with you sometime and learn about al the things you are an expert at. Unfortunately my SL time can be pretty erratic but feel free to shoot me an IM. 

• Like 1

Hey,

I’m new to SL too and not up for a relationship, however if you meet a girl I’d love to role play as a cousin, sister or friend. My sister and I joined because of Covid-19 and it would be nice to meet other people. 

good luck with the partner! 

Autumn 

• Like 2

I can show you things you have never even imagined....... I am not new but I am a perpetual newbie.. Welcome to SL.

to help things a long finding a match.

What time zone are you in?

When are you available for interactions?

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I can show you things you have never even imagined....... I am not new but I am a perpetual newbie.. Welcome to SL.

to help things a long finding a match.

What time zone are you in?

When are you available for interactions?

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2020 at 4:21 AM, Shaynsworld said:

Hello, 

So, hey all. I'm new to SL. Yes late to the game, literally I know. (smile) I am  interesting RP and finding a partner F/ Partner. Let me know what you are looking for, we can see if we mesh. I am a non toxic alpha, yes i feel i found a good fit between masculinity and reality. Respecting everyone is the key no matter how different. I am not a pup, so you can expect a knowledgeable experience that has been filled by a life of adventurous living. I do have a home, so we can hang out and you can tell me about all the things i have no damn clue about, or I can tell you the things I do have a clue about. Life's life, second or not. Pets are welcomed, all types of RP. Look forward to hearing from you. 

Hi Shayn. I'm just returning to SL from a long break. Used to do a bit of RP. would love to connect and see if we could be friends  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.