Listing / Ad Copy Writer for SL MP

SWINGKID

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for someone that can write good listings for the marketplace.

The work is casual / as needed 

Starting pay is based on $25 / hr but by task.  I would like to pay more. However, I have a small budget until things get going more (there will be additional work and pay rises (asap)).

Other tasks that are frequently available include graphic design, and doing other marketing such as in-world or on social media. 

This job is perfect for someone who is a great writer,  can write for SEO (or willing to learn) and is looking at getting started with their own SL business or just wants the experience and doesn't mind that they work is irregular.

We also have a discord server where creators and others connect to hire each other to work on their products, collaborate and share info on any available work that comes up. The server has a shortage of people in the marketing area.

Additionally I am a coach (and game producer) with experience in startups and so would be happy to provide some coaching for the successful applicant.

Sorry that was L$25/hr. However, since then I got paid and can say that rate should be L$50/hr

Plus I am happy to look at a retainer for other work. Its early days for me. So I don't want to pay more then I am sure that I can afford, Between one day and the next it has already doubled (I got paid for some work).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.