BoM Video Tutorial Help!

LilithLamia Vortex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! After trying to explain to people multiple times and not finding what I thought was the most thorough of explanations in regards to BoM - I created a video on it. I know there are a few out there, but I did a play-by-play on how it works. Lots of folks have watched it and really liked how I explained it, so please feel free to take a peek. I hope it helps out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpLeHdVVqXw

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent video! As a skin designer from 2006-2012 I used to work only with system layers. I've made a come-back recently and have launched my first skin of 2020 also exclusively as a system skin with tattoo layers for eyebrows and makeup only. I love the simplicity and flexibility of the BOM system and I hope more people adapt to it. 

• Like 2

The video is wrong on one point, that if you add a tattoo layer and it comes on top, you have to take off all the other tattoo layers and add them again to get them in the right order. You can click yourself and "Edit outfit" and click the wrench symbol. Then click on all layers up or down. If you have a layer wrong, you just click it until it comes in the right place.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.