Whats THIS top and is Hourglass BoM

MikanMiki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No... I think, if I understand you.

Slink makes Physique Original and Physique Hourglass. With the advent of BoM Slink created Redux Original and Redux Hourglass. They refer to the pre-BoM as Classic and the new models as BoM, which I find annoyingly confusing. To me 'Classic' means the original system avatar. But, I sort of see the logic in the use of 'Classic' in regard to the pre-Redux models.

So, Physique models are the Slink Classic models being the onionskin versions. Redux models are the Slink BOM models being fewer polygons, omitting onionskins, and using fewer attachment points and generally no appliers (except for materials).

I have yet to need Omega or an applier for the new Redux models.

BOM works on the same ideas as the SL Classic avatar. Wear a system skin, tat, underware, clothes, or jacket with a BOM body/head and it magically works.

Im thinking if BOM needs a installer like the omega does. Like if you need to buy a applier thats for BOM for it to even work and if thats the case, is even Hourglass (Physique, the latest one, not the old one) BOM compatible? 

Might just write this again if its confusing: I got the Hourglass body. The new one that is more curvy and is called Physique, but is refered as Hourglass in most cases. I dont have the original, smaller body which existed before the more curvy one. Hope this helps ^^ 

13 minutes ago, MikanMiki said:

Im thinking if BOM needs a installer like the omega does. Like if you need to buy a applier thats for BOM for it to even work and if thats the case, is even Hourglass (Physique, the latest one, not the old one) BOM compatible? 

Might just write this again if its confusing: I got the Hourglass body. The new one that is more curvy and is called Physique, but is refered as Hourglass in most cases. I dont have the original, smaller body which existed before the more curvy one. Hope this helps ^^ 

You do not need any installer to have BoM on your Slink body. Just look in your Hourglass folder for a body with the word 'REDUX' in its name. (If you don't see one, then get a redelivery.) That REDUX version of the body is fully BoM, with no need for any installers, relays, or activation. Just add-n-go.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.