Male mesh bodies

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trying to help a friend.

What is the best slender male body that isn’t stupidly muscular or have feet and hands that don’t look like blacksmith hammers. Something you could create a more teen looking avatar with that had a decent amount of clothing options.

Also, what is a good looking youthful mesh male head?

There are lots of slender male bodies, like in the anime/manga world, and the transgender world too.  Slender bodies with no female breasts.  Forget where I saw that.  As for a mesh head, heck get one of the freebie female mesh heads, they are ugly enough to be male right off the bat.  

~.... just my opinion!... nobody shoot. 

There is a teen male body as well as a teen female body but I could not access MP as it's wonky right now.

Though I have seen the teen male and female body and been to events with them as a Dinkie (which is a tiny cat with Human characteristics that wears clothes) and the teens are very realistic looking.  I just am not sure who makes them.  

And, let your friend know about a group called "Small Talk".  Small Talk is a group for tiny avatars but teens are welcome too.  Most events are G to PG.  

Your friend could also ask Small Talk inworld group for info on heads, etc.  

Edited by FairreLilette

I'd suggest one of the following options:

Male base:

Signature Geralt, Slink Physique or Legacy Male. All these are slimmer than Gianni or Jake but there are less clothes available, particularly for Geralt. Legacy has additional issues with customer service and the likelihood that your body will be come an unusable brick if their servers go offline for any reason. Out of these three I'd recommend Slink first. But any or all of them may still be too muscular for you.

Female base:

* Maitreya + V-tech mod (fits most Maitreya & all V-tech clothes)

* Lucybody Natasha (BOM only, has a male chest built-in, fits most Maitreya & some V-tech clothes, you may have to rummage for or make your own alphas)

* Kemono (totally different body, fits only Kemono clothes)

There are teen/tweenster mesh bodies too but again, like with Kuroo, your clothing choices will be very limited.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Out of these three I'd recommend Slink first.

I would too, with a few notes:

1. The BOM version of Slink ("Redux") is a quite efficient mesh model and as a result doesn't support scripted alpha cuts; instead you'll be using alpha masks which are generally easy to find and not that hard to make, but are often not bundled with attached clothing now (they used to be, before mesh bodies, and will be again when folks realize how handy it is for all that to be right there in the outfit folder).
  2. It's not currently the most popular of bodies for clothing creators to support, compared to Signature Gianni, Belleza Jake, and (recently) Legacy. There's still plenty enough new clothes for my fashion budget, but very occasionally I'll wish a particular item was available for Slink.
  3. They have fantastic support, and they've been first to support new features including BOM and (long ago) materials.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.