Obituaries

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

WilliamBeauclerc

Announced today by the Builders' Brewery group:

I'm so very sorry to have to cancel Show & Tell today, but with the passing of our dear friend and Show & Tell host WilliamBeauclerc on Friday, we will need to for the time being.

Please join with us next Sunday for a celebration of life and memorial for William at the Show & Tell stage area. Please gather any photos, stories, etc. that you may have of William, and bring them with you.  I'll be sending details later, so please do write down a little note of how he had helped you.

Today, we grieve one of our own at Builders Brewery. I am sorry to announce the passing of our very dear friend, Williambeauclerc. Known and loved by so many as BB's Show & Tell host, teacher, script guru, moderator, mentor and the calm in all our storms...

He passed away from complications un-related to COVID19. He knew this may be coming, yet he faced it with amazing bravery and acceptance, just like how he handled all of us in our moments of chaos ... always the calm one. He will be greatly missed.

Edited by animats
Update
  • Sad 9

17 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

sad. I do not think I ever met this person. but obviously he meant something to you.  Sorry to hear he died.

Not someone I knew well, but one of the people who kept Builders Brewery going, teaching people to build in SL.

• Like 4

Just an FYI:  Look in inworld search for Linden Memorial Park.  Anyone can receive a candle of their color choice and then set the candle out to sea for anyone in their SL or RL.  It is a memorial sim.  I thought it was a very nice experience.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.