Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngler

Bound-Infernal Storyline.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Posted (edited)

Thanks to COVID19, I'm back in SL after a few years' haitus. I'm looking for any roleplayers who might be interested in a storyline where their character summons and binds mine (a demon / infernal) -- OR if that doesn't appeal to you and you'd like a flip, your character becomes bound to mine through a pact gone wrong.

Please note, this is entirely IC for roleplay sims (whether one you're a part of, or one I'm on). It doesn't extend to OOC. I'm pretty flexible, so I'm fine with this being in medieval-fantasy, modern-fantasy, or supernatural-modern. I don't care if you're a man, woman, or nonbinary, whathaveyou; it's all just a story.

Deets about me:

• I'm generally online between 6 p.m. SLT - 9 a.m. SLT.
  • I'm a para-poster. I can dip down to semi-para, but I'm terrible at getting smaller than that.
  • I like to RP realistically (as much as can be with a fantasy race), rather than play a badass. If my infernal gets whacked with something holy, he'll roll around on the ground in agony and cry pathetically, and so on.
  • I'm not looking to get in your pants. If the "binding" thing takes a wild swing, that's your call and I'll roll with it, but it's not what I'm looking for.

I'll attach a pic of my character for anyone curious, but skin color is negotiable. I can swap to grey, red, blue, and so on, or bigger horns, if preferred. If you're a player in Sphere of Nuvaria, I'll have to use a different skin color, etc., since this guy already exists there.

apollyonsmaller.png

Edited by DarkAngler
Put in smaller pic, cuz the other was hyuuuuge.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.