Ok, it's May 17th (give or take) and it is your first day free again. What are you going to do with that day?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have it all planned out.  Hit my local dive for breakfast.  Then drive to the landscape supply place for field stone.  Then find a book store, even if I have to go all the way to the airport (45 minutes, they have a great used book store inside), and buy like 10 books.  Then a haircut at the mall, where I'll get some shoes and have lunch in the food court.  Taco F'ing Bell, I miss you so much!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Yeah! Y'all go outside and enjoy your outdoors and social stuffs and build me some herd immunity so I can come out too in September.

Freedomgraph.jpg.00834bfe1d9e9c50527d2a371bdedc77.jpg

Okay, but what 'if' I finally get my test and it turns out I have antibodies as I feel that hellish flu-like illness that hit Los Angeles in January of 2020 like a tornado was most likely wave 1 coronavirus.  And, I was thinking if I have antibodies, I was planning Take-Out Chinese anyways as well as snipping a few flowers or buying Spring flowers are currently allowed such as considered "exercise" and getting a bit of chocolate all fall pretty well within current social distancing guidelines anyways.  I wasn't planning anything drastic nor even outside current social distancing norms right now.  

So, perhaps Storm is right, that a haircut which is not currently permitted, just may be one of the first things I go for.  Although I can say that regarding my hair, I feel like cutting my own...but it will look terrible...I have long hair and I could wreck it.  I'm going to try split end menders and baby my hair right now with conditioners.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

The release will be gradual, but it could be like the first day of January Sales. 

I'll  be keeping out of the way until the hysteria blows over. Then drive 40 miles to see family. Maybe plan a holiday. I know a cliff top retreat we can go in the middle of nowhere.  Go walking, drink wine, watch the sun go down over the sea. Dodge crowds.  Like we always have.

• Like 1

I think this is going to be a thing until such a time as they find a vaccine for it. Which it will probably mutate into something different by then... I think, I will be practicing social distancing for now on..  However, I would very much like to date.. I was not kidding about that funny meme " Just when I decided to start dating again, corna virus changes the rules" after going on 6 years.. I thought it was time, but....

May 17th? That's the Norwegian constituion day, so:

Being woken up by marching bands and cheering school children at 6 AM, go back to sleep for a few hours, put on my best clothes and go out to watch drunken high school graduates having the party of their life (and evoking somewhat hazy memories of that year I was one of them), have a nice dinner. But mostly I'll just quietly relax. They really didn't think of us living up north when they decided to sign the constitution that early in spring and after you've tried to play a baritone sax whilst marching through a blizzard a few times, you really, really learn to appreciatye the quiet way of celebrating.

• Haha 1

That's a Sunday..

Hopefully laying down so I can get some sleep for my first night back to work..

I feel so out of routine..

I have plenty of room to roam around outside,go horseback riding or whatever, but i'm missing doing my regular everyday routine things..

Plus my sleeping pattern is all over the board..It took two years to get that night shift pattern down pat..hehehe

• Like 2

That date is my tomorrow.
Register my car because its 3 weeks overdue and I didn't see the e-mail about it.
Lucky its in excellent condition but it does need one parking light globe.
Then two weeks of term break remaining if I have my dates correct.
I will probably go to the beautiful local native plant garden/reserve of 400 hectares where I used to work.
I want to say hi to everyone I used to work with and get approval to take pictures of my pendants
hanging off the species of native plants that my new design series will be based upon.
Haven't made them in 3d yet but it will be excellent research and I can take my mum out to the awesome restaurant there for lunch also. 
Gardening and working on jewellery.
Oh and stock up on isopropyl alcohol so I can keep murdering Covid-19 instantly by way of atomized spray too. 😛

13 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Register my car because its 3 weeks overdue and I didn't see the e-mail about it.

I need to do this too.  It needs an inspection first and those have been cancled temporarily.  I'm sure there will be a queue to get it done just like there will be for everything else.  I foresee a lot of waiting in the future :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1473 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.