Ok, it's May 17th (give or take) and it is your first day free again. What are you going to do with that day?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First I am going to snip some white lace roses which grow like weeds around where I live...the buildings don't mine as I've already asked...there are bazillions of white lace roses near me.  Then I will bring the roses home, wash them and put them in a few vases in my apartment.

Then, I will buy some Chinese food and probably my favorite chocolate in the evening.  

• Like 3

Go see my RL horse. Groom him, give him a bath, take him out to graze. He'll be annoyed that I've been gone and I have to spend time with him. He's about 20 miles away and the barn manager sends me pictures, but I haven't seen him since lockdown started.

Ride a bit; I've lost my riding muscles and have to start slow.

• Like 5

except for shopping groceries, my life won't change a lot. Even not for my hair :)  did it for the first time yesterday, looks like mice knibbled at my head, but my skills will improve i hope when i have a better clipper thing:SwingingFriends:
My work however will be a total change with some less restrictions, but i fear we won't be the same free for many months ..years to come.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

I am going to be selfish and hope its not removed until the following week.  That way they will have to officially cancel my flights to Spain and I can claim back my £1500 without a fight.  

Then its off to the garden centre (big one that sells everything from expensive candles to the best fresh croissants around).   Travelling there in my new car that only has 120 miles on the clock from a visit to see kid at uni the weekend before lockdown and has sat teasing me on the drive ever since.  

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Storm Clarence said:

Ok, it's May 17th (give or take) and it is your first day free again. What are you going to do with that day?

Yeah! Y'all go outside and enjoy your outdoors and social stuffs and build me some herd immunity so I can come out too in September.

Freedomgraph.jpg.00834bfe1d9e9c50527d2a371bdedc77.jpg

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 5

There is a tiki bar in the big city I live outside of now.  For 3 years I’ve said I wanted to go.  I doubt even if they allowed everyone to return to so-called normal in May that I would go out. Maybe later this fall closer towards my birthday which is in October I might feel comfortable going out if things have opened back up.  Maybe.   Pic found here:  http://www.theperfectspotsf.com/wp02/2017/07/01/top-7-places-to-drink-cocktails-beer-coffee-in-tulsa/

A59B0402-8FE3-48D7-BD26-9F247E02AE8D.jpeg

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 2

I shall probably sit nursing my huge chip on my shoulder because I won't be the first person the love of my life will come looking for to hug (but that's OK as it should and will be his lovely daughter he's hugging first). 

But I shall be hugging and being hugged by all the people I normally chat with on my way between my home and that of my brother's, and a friend has promised to bake a cake so we can meet up at mine for coffee/tea and cake and catch up. 

And a good long look around Wilko is a must, and try on some new clothes in stores.

Can't wait.

But can wait. This time will pass. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
ssssss
  • Like 2

I'll walk out into the sunshine, take a good deep breath, and laugh hysterically at how Liverpool FC were just 2 wins away from their first title in 30 years, only to have the season be deemed "void" so they win fk all ....again!  😂

Then, I'll walk around the supermarket without having to supress my 'smoker's cough' or having to worry about it if I can't.....and getting beaten to death! 😬

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.