inventory

Jordan77jj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

am facing a problem with my inventory and my outfits a lot of items got deleted but the folders still there with no items in it and received items too i didn't delete any of them and my outfits names in my closet still there with empty clothes no items in it too i have a lot of items and clothes i can't start all over again  i am using the latest SL viewer 

this is my first time experiencing this kind of problem not happened before any one can help 

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Jordan77jj said:

am facing a problem with my inventory and my outfits a lot of items got deleted but the folders still there with no items in it and received items too i didn't delete any of them and my outfits names in my closet still there with empty clothes no items in it too i have a lot of items and clothes i can't start all over again  i am using the latest SL viewer 

this is my first time experiencing this kind of problem not happened before any one can help 

Oftentimes when you have THOSE exact symptoms, it is a single file that was corrupted.   You can check to see if the items are REALLY there by installing a different viewer.   If they are visible with the other viewer then it is probably that file. More information on the Firestorm wiki.  

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_missing_inventory

Other steps you can take are also listed there, but I am guessing it is the part of the info towards the bottom of the page. That worked for me :D.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.