Pc recommended config i3 9100f + RX 570 8gb

Naiwko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,i want to buy this pc wanted to know if this config runs the sl well

video card: MSI RADEON RX 570 8GB 256-BIT

Processor: Intel core i3 9100f 3.6GHz (4.2GHz turbo)

Motherboard:ASRock H310CM-HG4 DDR4

Ram:Team Group T-Force Vulcan 8GB (1x8) 2666MHz

storage:HD Toshiba 1TB Sata III 3.5

12 answers to this question

1 hora atrás, Lillith Hapmouche disse:

Quanto em termos de $$$?

1000,I'm new to this game and I wanted to know if this is a good to take pictures and enjoy this game. I want one that is not that expensive

need to increase that ram though,  8gb is going to get used up between everything, windows will use between 2 and 4gb it's self. than the viewer can use up to 3.5gb (32bit) or upwards of 4gb+ for 64bit of the viewer you choose.   So for 1000, is that usd?   sounds like some one is trying to also make a quick buck.  

wow, actually i'm asking here in the topic with the english language to give me information about this configuration, but i've already seen what is the problem with brazil. here we pay almost 3k on a pc with these settings.

Consider whether you want to record any video.

With pictures you can get by with a less powerful computer. You can set up the shot then turn the graphics up, get the shot, turn the graphics down, and continue on. If you do video, that doesn't work.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:25 AM, Naiwko said:

I had seen some information from the processors and video card and warned that they do not save energy and can heat up

Older equipment may heat up. But, stuff made in the last five years should be OK energy and heat-wise. On my system my GTX 1060 seldom uses more than 30% of its capacity.

If you are reasonably computer knowledgeable you may want to build using 'used' parts. Lots of gamers constantly upgrade to the latest hardware and sell their 'old' stuff on eBay. In this case 'old' is often a matter of months.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.