"Best" Skin for new Legacy Mesh Body - Male

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all!

Can I please get some recommendations on the "best" skin you think is currently available for the new Male Legacy Mesh Body?

Currently using Not Found, but would like to see how other skins look.  I don't mind paying more for good texturing 🙂

I also use a Catwa Daniel head right now, if that helps.

Let me know.  Thank you friends!

-Liam

1 hour ago, nexis90 said:

Hey all!

Can I please get some recommendations on the "best" skin you think is currently available for the new Male Legacy Mesh Body?

Currently using Not Found, but would like to see how other skins look.  I don't mind paying more for good texturing 🙂

I also use a Catwa Daniel head right now, if that helps.

Let me know.  Thank you friends!

-Liam

Just as friendly pointer, Sweets just launched her BoM Body & Head at $1L each, they include some really nice male skins that would be compatible with other mesh bodies.

14 minutes ago, Shansi Kenin said:

Just as friendly pointer, Sweets just launched her BoM Body & Head at $1L each, they include some really nice male skins that would be compatible with other mesh bodies.

Link?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shansi Kenin said:

i'd like to see the hands and feet more clear to see if the skins as promoted aren't just old skins without adjustments .. the highlights on that chest look as if it's from  2008, also the heads don't look very new.
I wouldn't even recommend this for newcommers, it's a spoiled linden to get it.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.