Sign in to follow this  
UncleHamdi

Magik Ads Boards

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone use Magik Ads Boards? I paid for an advertisement on their board days ago at their Magik Ads Board centre. I paid them 1000 Lindens. The board still says pending after several days. Has Magik Ads ceased trading or something and have I lost my Lindens? Seems like a big scam to me. I have tried to contact the owner of the board and IM'd them several times and I have sent messages to their website but there is no response and there is nothing happening. 

They got back to me. Apparently problems caused by Covid-19. Makes you wonder though if this service is dying on its feet but I will reserve judgement and see how the campaign goes. 

I looked them up and they look very similar to the advertising system run by @Wili Clip who also does fish and coin hunt game systems The account used for Magik Ads marketplace presence is unavailable so has been deleted or possibly banned 

I'm not familiar with that system...but in general I think any in world ad board is a waste of money.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.