jessicaprowler

Secondlife stuck at Requesting region capabilities

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 92 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

for some reason I cant login 2 days ago it worked just fine and now it gets to Requesting region capabilities then attempt 1.2.3 then just fails

any help would be appreciated

Posted (edited)

From what you describe I'd say it is not your connection to SL but a problem with the region you are logging into.

There are two things to try.  Assuming you are trying to log into your home sim or last location, try logging into a different region from your favourites.  The capabilities failure is happening far more often than I am comfortable seeing and while a restart of the region often cures the issue (I have had to do it for my own region) it is not a guarantee of success.

Another course of action is  to contact SL support via your account on the website or, if your account is Premium, a Live chat session, though findin a time when Live Chat is actually working is becoming more and more difficult.

Once successfully logged in I would notecard the sim owner or manager, if it is not your own region and get them to restart the region as a matter of priority.

Edited by Aishagain

You can log into any region to which you have the name. Furball is an easy one to remember.

Just type a region name in the 'Location' field, it usually shows My Home or Last Location.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 92 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.