Bellisserian's share your photos & anecdotes for our 1 year anniversary here!

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The moles may think me nuts for admiring these barren landscapes, but they look like Southwestern mountains and buttes to me.  And they are, I suspect, a fleeting moment in LogLand history: eventually these SSPE regions will be developed, and probably homes will cover most of these grand vistas. The first pic was from my then backyard in Wildecross.740556882_Wildecrosshorizon_002.thumb.png.af263d60d3e9deb0f583966714d4cf2c.png

1502952402_loghomelandscape_001.thumb.png.ee9f2ea116893c42a64607e8fbb4668a.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 17

The Bellisseria Beacon                                      April 1st, 2020   Evening Edition

FREAK STORM

SWEEPS CONTINENT!

• TORNADOES!!!
  • LIGHTNING!!!
  • HAIL!!!

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS YOU WON'T FIND

IN ANY OTHER PAPER!                     

tornado_023b.thumb.jpg.ac79f0585101c76b4809726ea06aa6e1.jpg

tornado_017.thumb.jpg.74784e6c295e45969e0c0d8beeb54dd2.jpg

tornado_002.thumb.jpg.260fc5675b13285fb2860dd06dc83903.jpg

tornado_003.thumb.jpg.0d75d7d881461b82f5243c64faf13f5f.jpg

tornado_004.thumb.jpg.963c208a7acbaf564508162eb8024e01.jpg

tornado_001.thumb.jpg.26b3412d73d3c50f58f75746538c04ae.jpg

tornado_025.thumb.jpg.a2b5775c0816eb50d85b8bf0af1776cb.jpg

tornado_026.thumb.jpg.8c4d81d8f7bb30ce4416d0cfea12401a.jpg

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 9

On April 8th, 2020, the video production team was in a tizzy after getting word from the Mayor of Bellisseria, that the anniversary date had a glaring error in the premiere of their hard work.  Panic broke out, blame pointed at each other and fist fights ensued.  But fear not, a cleaning woman with a handful of permanent markers was able to fix the error and all was happy again with the video production team.

1748549612_Technicalerror.thumb.png.2f4f7bb1c91b06abbb96e07950e1362b.png

Watch Bellisseria's 1 Year Anniversary Video premiere here:  

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 4
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Synndalicious said:

So I was sitting in my back yard of my new loghouse and I noticed something strange in the hills 

Do you know what it is ?? 

wth Visit SSPE1457 (114, 140, 68).jpg

That object is "Region centerpoint marker". Nothing strange in it. Those markers are used to mark the region center point when the region is under development. When not needed anymore, the marker will be removed. In addition to the center point marker, the Moles use other markers too during region development phase.

• Like 4

First, I need to give a huge thank you to @PrudenceAnton for using my photo as the first one in the upcoming 1st anniversary video. I can't even begin to say how much this means to me ❤️

I tend to be a loner in SL, more of a wanderer. I join into group events occasionally but most of the time I'm doing my own thing and that means photographing a lot of Bellisseria in my travels. For me, moving into this continent came as a surprising joy. , I feel truly "at home" living there. It's the views that get me -  These are the memories which are most precious to me.

My first home was a houseboat. It felt challenging to me to decorate. But what I didn't know was how much that type of home would wind up being so close to my heart. For instance, when I moved into my first houseboat in Isthill (the one on the left), I was walking around with some random Windlight I'd clicked on. It suddenly struck me how the region looked like a fog was lifting over it.  Isthill is a very small area, I almost never saw people there other than my neighbor on the right (who was warm and friendly in the kind of way you hope for). I loved living here; it had killer views and access to open waters for sailing, which I'd never experienced for myself in SL before.  I finally gave this one up for another location only because I preferred the boat to face a different direction (which I got, with equally good views and access). 

I love all of the Belli homes but the Houseboats give me a sense of peace. If only I could find this in the real world!

Early Morning Fog in Isthill, BellisseriaSailing BellisseriaAs I AmIsthill, Bellisseria - View from Upper Deck

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 19

20 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

First, I need to give a huge thank you to @PrudenceAnton for using my photo as the first one in the upcoming 1st anniversary video. I can't even begin to say how much this means to me ❤️

I tend to be a loner in SL, more of a wanderer. I join into group events occasionally but most of the time I'm doing my own thing and that means photographing a lot of Bellisseria in my travels. For me, moving into this continent came as a surprising joy. , I feel truly "at home" living there. It's the views that get me -  These are the memories which are most precious to me.

My first home was a houseboat. It felt challenging to me to decorate. But what I didn't know was how much that type of home would wind up being so close to my heart. For instance, when I moved into my first houseboat in Isthill (the one on the left), I was walking around with some random Windlight I'd clicked on. It suddenly struck me how the region looked like a fog was lifting over it.  Isthill is a very small area, I almost never saw people there other than my neighbor on the right (who was warm and friendly in the kind of way you hope for). I loved living here; it had killer views and access to open waters for sailing, which I'd never experienced for myself in SL before.  I finally gave this one up for another location only because I preferred the boat to face a different direction (which I got, with equally good views and access). 

I love all of the Belli homes but the Houseboats give me a sense of peace. If only I could find this in the real world!

Beautiful photos as always, Elora! 🥰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hammie is a bit slow with this thread but found some pics to share wiff ma Belli friends! 

Sneaking into Eva & Squuuuuuirel's house one night last year for a candid photo! 

Belli Hammie Adventures

Wandering Belli handing out cuppycakes and met one of two Foxies - now two of my dearest friends! ♥

Belli Hammie Adventures

Working the desk at the SLBB16

Belli Hammie Adventures

What do you mean I can't stand on the cop car? Because I am pretty sure I caaaan!

Belli Hammie Adventures

Very first visitor ever at The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary. She needs no introduction ♥

Belli Hammie Adventures

My first "Fan T Shirt" sighting! Oh wow! HeHe...

Belli Hammie Adventures

Very early morning cawfee wiff Squeaky Mole as the storms started to rage on April 1st, 2020!

Belli Hammie Adventures

What we did after the final party at our beloved Zoo-Palooza

Belli Hammie Adventures

Waiting for the ships @ Rock N Sail Belli's First Anniversary Weekend. Yaaay! ♥

Waiting for the ships @ Rock N Sail Belli's First Anniversary Weekend. Yaaay! ♥

The brand new and beautifully located Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary Log Home

Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary Log Home

• Like 12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.