Didn't come L $

zzztvoyangelzzz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

19 answers to this question

1 hour ago, zzztvoyangelzzz said:

Hello,  I made a purchase of order numbers 79149513, 79149464, 79149456, 79011503, 78857580, 78848173, 78848170, but why didn’t my balance be replenished? Thanks in advance, waiting for an answer.   Screenshot_1.jpg.806f25d9407c07ac954a87ca7f991427.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg.66e9a763574d8391935a5b7e66a94caa.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg.03dc34422837f16ed24da9f343bd9dcb.jpg

We are all just residents like you.  We can't tell you why your orders were closed.  You need to contact support or check your billing method is valid.  

Have you ever bought L$ before?  Are you using a credit card or verified paypal method? 

You might have to call billing 

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support 

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 2

Well, your guess is as good as anyone's around here, like Cindy explained, but the "system_cancel" might be a good hint.

It seems that you always try to use the Market Buy option for very little L$ amounts, just barely above the minium. That's extremely inefficient, because you're always paying that US$ 1.49 transaction fee on top of it.

No matter what the solution to your current payment problem is, I'd strongly recommend changing your buying habits. Rather try to set a monthly or at least weekly shopping budget of L$ and buy larger sums at once. Right now, you're wasting real money on pixel cash.

24 minutes ago, zzztvoyangelzzz said:

I ask you to return it or the real money that I spent on L $

As Cindy explained, you are talking to other residents. There are no Lindens here.  If you have a personal billing question, call the Billing Office.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, zzztvoyangelzzz said:

I was charged real money from my credit card, then I ask you to return it or the real money that I spent on L $ as a result there is no real money and no L $

.. just asking becaus the time of ordeing and cancelling is quite some time apart.. sounds more like failed payments. Are you sure it is a real credit card, and no debit or prepaid?

Я сразу получил L $, когда реальные деньги были сняты

37 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

... просто спросить, потому что время заказа и отмены довольно много времени друг от друга .. больше похоже на неудавшиеся платежи. Вы уверены, что это настоящая кредитная карта, без дебета или предоплаты?

I immediately received L $ as soon as real money was withdrawn from a credit card

1 hour ago, zzztvoyangelzzz said:

I immediately received L $ as soon as real money was withdrawn from a credit card

well you didn't get L$ during many failed transactions, and you don't answer what i asked.

• Like 1

Just now, zzztvoyangelzzz said:

look at the screenshots .. today I didn’t get L $ .. then I started to look and found earlier that I also didn’t get L $

Then today you did - based on the following post?  If so, what did you do to correct the issue?

3 hours ago, zzztvoyangelzzz said:

Sorry, but your post isn't clear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Тогда сегодня вы сделали - основываясь на следующем посте? Если так, что вы сделали, чтобы исправить проблему?

Извините, но ваш пост не понятен.

I have already contacted Billing.

• Like 2

Hello tvoyaangel,

I am undersanding well what are you saying beacuse  I had 16.04.2020. same problem. I recived from PayPay mail about transaction as always: Receipt for Your Payment to Linden Research, Inc

Its clear  :Linden Lab got money but  not transfered to me Lindens.   You need contact support  as I ve done with  all documents you have. It will help in case. This is first time   I have billing problem  so  I belive its only some technical issue.

Edited by axxya Bandalora

18 hours ago, axxya Bandalora said:

Hello tvoyaangel,

I am undersanding well what are you saying beacuse  I had 16.04.2020. same problem. I recived from PayPay mail about transaction as always: Receipt for Your Payment to Linden Research, Inc

Its clear  :Linden Lab got money but  not transfered to me Lindens.   You need contact support  as I ve done with  all documents you have. It will help in case. This is first time   I have billing problem  so  I belive its only some technical issue.

@axxya Bandalora,

This happens if you offer to buy $L with the "Limit Buy" option.  This is not an actual purchase, but an OFFER to buy, at an exchange rate that you specify.  When you choose this option, the money is taken from your RL payment source and held "in escrow" until the exchange rate matches your offer.  If you get tired of waiting for that to happen, you can cancel your order.  The money will go into your USD Balance, and you can use it to buy $L at the current exchange rate with a "Market Buy".

Ten bucks is ten bucks.  Re-open the case or submit another ticket, or call Billing at 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277 during business hours, Pacific Time.  LL wants to be sure everyone gets what they paid for.  Getting an answer on a support case can take several days, however, so be patient!

Edited by Lindal Kidd

Same happend to me 2 weeks ago,, i contacted support,yes toke few days for answer but they did send me my money back on card..

but 5 days ago happend again,and still no proper answer and this time the amount is higher,so i guess SL servers have big problems if charge our money but in world we dont have any!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.