This or That Challenge

Strawberry Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

ThisorThisChallenge.png

Last week's Favorites Challenge turned out to be quite the favorite, especially on Instagram stories and Flickr. I had many requests for more of these kinds of Instagram story templates, so I decided to do another one today as a challenge. I may do more of this style just on Instagram for stories, so follow us there if you want to do more of these kinds of challenges. I am working on a big (and very different) challenge for next week, so this is something to keep you busy until then!

To participate in the challenge, download the blank template and circle your preferences using Photoshop, or any imaging and graphic design software. You can also use pixlr.com for free without installing any software. Or, you can just answer in text below!

If you decide to do this challenge and post it on any social networks, don’t forget to use the hashtags #SecondLifeChallenge and #ThisorThatChallenge. You can also add your images to the Second Life Challenge Flickr Group as well as the Official Second Life Group

Thank you for participating in the challenges! Stay safe, stay home, stay virtual!

P.S. Here are my preferences! (I cheated on one of them)

Edited by Strawberry Linden
Sharing my preferences
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1411274830_SLThisorThat(better).thumb.jpeg.26d6c79190eb4ce7d3c81aa02acfe513.jpeg

So many of these were "a little bit of both" for me!

Like, while I prefer to use a human avatar most of the time, I also have days where I really just wanna run around as a weird sprite-looking thing, or a fox, or a floating eye monster.  And I enjoy flying, walking, teleporting, and any other kind of transportation, depending on scenario!  And part of the reason I budget is so I can go nuts and shop like a crazy, and even then I don't always obey my own budget (but I usually do).

I like Elora Lunasea's answer about inventory, too- an organized mess. :D  That sounds about right!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.