Do you need to vent about things COVID-19?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Also, I had an uncle who spent the better part of August in hospital recovering from COVID. He had  the version that severely affected his lungs. Never smoked a day in his life or had any sort of breathing issue. And although he is now out and has recovered it has lingering effects.  It's an awful disease, to put it lightly.

We had it earlier in the year, I skated through it although I have health issues --- my man only got the cough for a couple days. Found out later we got it from the doctor's office, as the doc had it, although he didn't know at the time. I read some think the reason some get it hard and others skate though might depend on genetics. My sister is a nurse and never caught it, although some co-workers gotten it and they all use the strict procedures to protect themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

There had to be a vortex spinning in the middle of the stage with all the hot air those three were blowing around..

Just all three inhaling each others mouth pharts as each one just blew and blew.. You just knew someone was gonna catch something..

lololo

That wasn't a debate...not sure what it was exactly...guess you could just call it a Covid-spreader-event..

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

lololo

That wasn't a debate...not sure what it was exactly...guess you could just call it a Covid-spreader-event..

Remember all those old daytime brawler talk shows?

It was a really bad one of those, because nobody got hit, nobody got busted sleeping around and Steve didn't show up to break a damn thing up..

Not a single psychologist's book was promoted on that day.. NOT A DAMN ONE!! \o/

hehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It was a really bad one of those, because nobody got hit, nobody got busted sleeping around and Steve didn't show up to break a damn thing up..

Not a single psychologist's book was promoted on that day.. NOT A DAMN ONE!! \o/

hehehe

Maybe Jerry Springer should moderate the next debate?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Gage Wirefly said:

So now our President and First Lady has tested positive and the ghouls circle. Can't say I'm surprised, it was expected. You know all this talk about karma...wishing ill upon anyone is also bad karma and bad juju even if you think they deserve it. 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It is what it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

hehehe

Everybody loved Steve. Then he got his own daytime tv talk show. Nobody loves Steve anymore. 🤭

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I've had posts in this thread declared "Fake News!" because they source the Washington Post. Well, as you all know by now, WaPo and others are reporting this. So, just more fake news. (or karma, I always get those confused).

image.png.0c191787ad452a8fa912c4e47b94ef19.png

I found this interesting, too.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6196816698001#sp=show-clips

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Deleted..

I will never get used to them moving the edit button!! \o/

The mboard software does have a soft-delete function built in --- wish they enabled it for us posters who type faster then the brain. I know I see that option when I help on my man's train board.

As for the Edit button, I blame InvisionBoard!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

I hope Trump didn't give Covid to Biden at the recent debate. I can't imagine how this would all be sorted out if both of them die -- what kind of turmoil this would throw the US into...or I guess I should say 'increased turmoil'.

Biden's tested negative.

And off stage attendees - only the lunatic klan fringe was maskless... so that Klan is now worried.

What worries me though, is Herr Trumpf has the best doctors in the world, will likely recover quickly, and will thus have his belief that the virus is 'fake news' reinforced... becoming further disinclined to assist us peasants...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well all that time hoping for a stimulus package ends up being just more political games with American lives..

Why pass a bill for the amount that they knew would not be agreed upon? For over two months now that number was being rejected and they went and threw it in anyways.. The games need to stop and all these politicians need to start acting like the public servants that they are..

They said they would not go on vacation until a bill was passed.. just in time for vacation.. must be nice having all these vacations during a pandemic.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Deleted, because mistaking quote button for edit button,yet again!

If you accidentally hit the quote button, but haven't actually submitted that accidental quote, you can completely clear the post editor 2 ways, thus not having any extra post to worry about:

1)  Set cursor on line after the quote and backspace until the quote it gone.

2) Refresh your screen and click in the normal Reply box at the bottom of the page.  It will automatically populate the box with whatever you had previously entered without submitting.  At the bottom of the text area there will now be a 'Clear editor' link -- click that:

image.png.c36111c8053b55964ed35424e4f84cbe.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

120552971_10158057642383173_875413968460572869_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_eui2=AeEx6lk5zraTlafADPW8W-sO3gymgZ5GGwDeDKaBnkYbAJ0FTLu-aEErWM4PomRqkik&_nc_ohc=xaQ0BpywubIAX_V335q&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=27791e018c70def46c9a05768b4d1217&oe=5F9CAAE4I

I couldn't decide if this should be in the make us laugh or covid vent thread 

I can't decide if I should react with the happy face, the sad face, the heart or the thank you. :/

The crazies of QAnon are already spinning things...

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

I can't decide if I should react with the happy face, the sad face, the heart or the thank you. :/

I trust nobody these days and yeah I understand your lack of appropriate reaction.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Always choose the laughing one..

Because as much as we can't trust the medias and politicians pandering for thier parties and lying to us left and right to sway us,especially in an election year..

I have to laugh to keep from crying..xD

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Biden's tested negative.

And off stage attendees - only the lunatic klan fringe was maskless... so that Klan is now worried.

What worries me though, is Herr Trumpf has the best doctors in the world, will likely recover quickly, and will thus have his belief that the virus is 'fake news' reinforced... becoming further disinclined to assist us peasants...

Your hate talk is way overboard.  Any other social platform you would be banned.

So, to this end, I hope what you send around comes right back around to you aka RIP.  You should really do a soul check you pathetic creep! 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I trust nobody these days 

This is why I pretty much only read news from the AllSides web site these days, and usually only articles they have marked as being from the Center point of view.  https://www.allsides.com/unbiased-balanced-news

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.