Looking to make new Friends.

Alexis Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone. I’m looking to make new friends.. maybe form a friendship group? 😅 I’m kind of awkward in SL, I don’t really know how to make friends or start a conversation you know? 

I dunno where I’m going with this :( but uh, if you’re interested in any of the following-

Gaming

Pro Wrestling

Movies

Super Heroes 

Supernatural Beings

Magic

Greek Mythology

Or other geeky things, feel free to shoot me an IM.. 🙂 SL can get really lonely :(( 

Hope to see you all in world ❤️

Edited by InventedSuicide
  • Like 4

Well I am not that much into any of the things on your list. But I like making friend so I will try to remember to IM you when I get in world. But I am pretty much an airhead so it is likely I will forget, do not take that to mean I changed my mine. Feel free to IM me instead.

Hi girl! I am totally with you in that. I really don't know how to start conversations, I even try and go to hangout places but I never know how to insert myself in any of the conversations people have xD oh well... I also love magic, music (I'm a pianist'), gaming (zelda&castlevania series my favorite games for life). I'm a bit girly and can change appearance to whatever I feel like. Do love to shop for things cute and will go for bargains and offers in a blink xD. Do love super heroes too ♥ If you wanna meetsome time hmu inworld. Offer applies for anyone interested 😅

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.