FreyjaDivine

Dating someone who hides their alts.

42 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Exactly. Whatever you do in this game it's your own business.

Just like when you play any other game (fortnite or whatever) you choose whatever account you like each day and do what you want.

When i used to date in SL a lot of my dates were so nosy about my gaming, alts, business or whatever to the point of being annoying.

The fun part was most of them were married in RL so my typical answer was go have a shower and go to bed cause hubby is waiting (lets be realistic).

This is a game and you are the one paying your bills, its simple.

Yeah, some people can be really nosey. I just make sure I treat others in SL with respect.. I'm not going to date anyone and  and say I'm only with them if I"m off screwing around when they aren't online. I don't want to mess with anyone's feelings. For sure a lot are married. I remember one woman being really upset because she had pixel sex with someone other than her partner and was feeling bad about cheating on him. I asked her "so how do you feel about emotionally cheating on your RL husband? Does he even know you're on here?" She unfriended after that Lmao

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CrazyPhoenix said:

She unfriended after that Lmao

Well most who pretend to feel sad and such nonsense are actually just too bored in RL so they are looking for drama/attention seeking, you didn't lose anything when see unfriended you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am not on here to date anyone so I don’t care.

If they have alts it doesn’t necessarily mean they are up to something nefarious. Maybe they want to do a little shopping or exploring alone.

It could be, I guess, something nefarious and wicked like wearing a giant toaster strudel avatar and terrorizing all of Bellasaria or inventing a bikini that triggers a pop up menu for permission to animate when one is within a few meters and giant tentacles grab the unsuspecting voyeur, tossing them about for an hour or two. 
 Now I REALLY want one of those bikinis AND a giant toaster strudel avatar.
 I wouldn’t worry about it, everyone needs a little time to themselves.

One thing about SL is that you can ignore or block the game players or ones running a dozen alts Then  move on to someone else.

1 hour ago, rushingaround said:

One thing about SL is that you can ignore or block the game players or ones running a dozen alts Then  move on to someone else.

one thing is you wont always know who is doing so.. so your solution is not really a solution until you learn if they are. which is not easy to do.

On 7/5/2020 at 9:23 PM, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

one thing is you wont always know who is doing so.. so your solution is not really a solution until you learn if they are. which is not easy to do.

I dont get involved like that anymore