#Rachelgate Log Home - Grand View Pics & LM

Rachel Salty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Aemeth Lysette said:

Hey OP, I like your decor! You did a good job. I especially like the knick-knacks by the row of flowers. It blends in with the house really well.

Hi Aemeth, thanks !

The mjority of them are from Apple Fall, and the best about it, all 1 land impact which most can be linked and reduced to 0.5 land impact :D !

• Like 4

23 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The first quote that you show there is my comment also --- because my original nice polite suggestion was met with:

"In regards the suggestion, I'll politely reject it.
Best regards"

While the person might have used the word "politely" in their response, it truly seemed a bit more sarcastic and dismissive.

Hmmm, first and only post by a newbie that defends the OP.   Yeah, that screams sock puppet alt if I ever saw one.

If that sock puppet jab is directed at me, you're mistaken.  I have 3 alts that are very different from my main, and none of them are connected to Bellessaria.  You make a fool of yourself by making assumptions.

I'm surprised at some of the people who gave that a thumbs up.

Edited by GinaFreumann
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Xandra7 said:

The pictures don't do it justice.  Nothing can beat being there in person... the attention to detail, the complimentary textures... I absolutely love this build!

awwwee thank you so much Ellie, it's your house too anytime :D! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GinaFreumann said:

If that sock puppet jab is directed at me, you're mistaken.  I have 3 alts that are very different from my main, and none of them are connected to Bellessaria.  You make a fool of yourself by making assumptions.

I would say that it is you that made a fool of yourself in your assumptions, since the way that I did the quoting specifically showed what my comments applied to.

I was very careful in my quotes and my comments per quote. 

The sock puppet comment was directly below this quote in my post (NOT below the quote of your post):

image.png.2de76ba8ef450bf96f1b7e57fb53bbcd.png

Therefore referring to that person - which is why I quoted the person.  And it was based on this forum profile:

image.png.762ce7e25995325822bb69fa6d7418e2.png

The person that popped in to make that single positive comment and has not made another forum post since.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I would say that it is you that made a fool of yourself in your assumptions, since the way that I did the quoting specifically showed what my comments applied to.

I was very careful in my quotes and my comments per quote. 

The sock puppet comment was directly below this quote in my post (NOT below the quote of your post):

image.png.2de76ba8ef450bf96f1b7e57fb53bbcd.png

Therefore referring to that person - which is why I quoted the person.  And it was based on this forum profile:

image.png.762ce7e25995325822bb69fa6d7418e2.png

The person that popped in to make that single positive comment and has not made another forum post since.

I recognized you were suspecting Siell Karu was an alt.  Who were you implying they were an alt of?

• Haha 1

Amazing house, attention to detail and decor as usual, Absolutely love it, it deserves a thread of it's own. I also don't remember reading anything restricting users creating a thread to celebrate their decorating prowess, in fact I see threads created for far less... And haters are always gonna hate.

Oh and I'm a sock puppet as well, definitely.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Cullen Debruyere said:

Amazing house, attention to detail and decor as usual, Absolutely love it, it deserves a thread of it's own. I also don't remember reading anything restricting users creating a thread to celebrate their decorating prowess, in fact I see threads created for far less... And haters are always gonna hate.

Oh and I'm a sock puppet as well, definitely.

Thank you so much D, youre also make realy nice builds being your Vic garden one of Belli's finest, making the compliment even nicer, thank you very much alt ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

I recognized you were suspecting Siell Karu was an alt.  Who were you implying they were an alt of?

There are a few people in the thread the account could be a sock puppet for.  I don't bother making guesses as to who's alt.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are a few people in the thread the account could be a sock puppet for.  I don't bother making guesses as to who's alt.

This thread has several "newbies" that have magically appeared. I wonder what would inspire a person to come to the forums and choose THIS thread as the one to zero in on. 🤫

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

This thread has several "newbies" that have magically appeared. I wonder what would inspire a person to come to the forums and choose THIS thread as the one to zero in on. 🤫

Yep.  Typically in these cases, it is either an alt or a friend coming in to give support to someone that feels like they are being attacked for no reason.  So yeah, either way, we have one or more sock puppets.

• Like 2

Yanno, OP is the same person who did that hillbilly/trailer trash camper build that folks all liked so much, remember, someplace around Placid?

I believe that what's really happening here is that the whole practice of creating lovely homes and sharing them is being not-so-gently-trolled by someone who is rather bored and not afraid of irony/sarcasm.  This not-very-striking Americana build, making heavy use of freebies but nevertheless garnering fulsome praise from "friends", I'm guessing is intended to undercut the efforts of those who spend real creative energies enhancing their SL with artistic builds.

Personally, I think the concept behind this thread was a bit nasty, and really more like trolling than social commentary.

/me pats your little green wiry head and dances out of the thread, to the haunting strains of the Troll Waltz.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Because I just enjoy reading spiteful bullies giving it their all, it makes me feel so good about myself. 😅 Usually I have far better things to do than waste my time generating 'reputation points' on a forum, like 'living'. :D

Edited by Cullen Debruyere
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Okay, enough already of this thread string.  I hope a Linden locks this down.  What should have been a simple home feature display for others to look over and enjoy (yeah it would have been nice to put it on the 2 current strings, but the forums guild lines doesn't forbid us from creating our own) has become a snarky, snipping contest from multiple parties and honestly, this kind of tripe is getting tedious and really unnecessary, folks.  

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Cullen Debruyere said:

Because I just enjoy reading spiteful bullies giving it their all, it makes me feel so good about myself. 😅 Usually I have far better things to do than waste my time generating 'reputation points' on a forum, like 'living'. :D

And yet, here you are, name-calling! Welcome to the forums! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sceneris said:

@AboveAlchemy, didn't know you have an amazing skills at decorating, everything fit into the theme like a perfectionist, good job

awee thank you sceneris, very kind comment, thank you very much :)

The idea was to share and maybe spark some ideas with someone that feels a bit lost or not sure what to do with their Log Home

Edited by AboveAlchemy
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.