#Rachelgate Log Home - Grand View Pics & LM

Rachel Salty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, 

I would like to share some pictures and the LM from my Grand View Log Home,

This build came out a lot nicer than I planned,

I would like to share with you all, specially those looking for ideas and inspirations.

I have "deleted" one room from this house downstairs in order to keep a more focus decor, but I have also added a "partition" upstairs.

Very happy with this one, hope you all enjoy ❤️

Loacation: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aconti/135/173/55

dd99ddad1d4a71ab25b3e43043a7b45b.png

1cc491e6bc70a631c16f2d62c7eed893.png

0bdba66b2867144f41d4378dcc9f7be4.png

337c404e61578dd6e340d52b5f41905d.png

6ae7343a33d74f00bf213a07b3c65454.png

0256da4cf5fe1f98f1e47af141aa688c.png

a27633decc65921d0e255ac497c30def.png

48bdafbcdb1761d149614200b52c0842.png

Edited by AboveAlchemy
  • Like 12

Your home is lovely. 

Might I suggest though that rather than creating your own personal thread to show it off, you use the existing threads:

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/436002-bellisserians-show-off-your-home-and-garden/

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435588-the-linden-homes-photo-thread/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 13

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Your home is lovely. 

Might I suggest though that rather than creating your own personal thread to show it off, you use the existing threads:

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/436002-bellisserians-show-off-your-home-and-garden/

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435588-the-linden-homes-photo-thread/

Thank you for the compliment, 

In regards the suggestion, I'll politely reject it.

Best regards

1 hour ago, AboveAlchemy said:

In regards the suggestion, I'll politely reject it.

Best regards

So you figure you are so special or have done a so much better job of decorating that you need your own thread for it?

Well, that sure says a lot.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

27 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

Why is everyone so eager to jump on one another?  Why can't you just enjoy it?  I come here to de-stress, & this just makes me sad.

Maybe because some felt the self-entitlement from the reply to a sincere suggestion?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, GinaFreumann said:

Why is everyone so eager to jump on one another?  Why can't you just enjoy it?  I come here to de-stress, & this just makes me sad.

What @iBrat said. 

You know, just because someone feels their photos are so special that they merit their own dedicated thread (rather than use the two existing threads that everyone else has used for a year now),  doesn't mean it should be done. What if we all did the same thing and totally clogged up the forums? Now THAT would be sad. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

What @iBrat said. 

You know, just because someone feels their photos are so special that they merit their own dedicated thread (rather than use the two existing threads that everyone else has used for a year now),  doesn't mean it should be done. What if we all did the same thing and totally clogged up the forums? Now THAT would be sad. 

"So you figure you are so special or have done a so much better job of decorating that you need your own thread for it?"  

"So... I guess we should ALL start our own separate threads to show off our own special homes? 🙄"

There really is a much better way to express an opinion, than trying to belittle someone.   LittleMe Jewel's original comment was a good example, but some later responses turned nasty, unfortunately.

•  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

"So you figure you are so special or have done a so much better job of decorating that you need your own thread for it?"  

"So... I guess we should ALL start our own separate threads to show off our own special homes? 🙄"

There really is a much better way to express an opinion, than trying to belittle someone.   LittleMe Jewel's original comment was a good example, but some later responses turned nasty, unfortunately.

•  

I am pretty sure it was TS reply what triggered the responses...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

•  

Lil's polite suggestion was treated dismissively by the OP, so I don't think she can complain about any reactions she got after that. In fact, she's not complaining; YOU are. I'm sure she's fully able to defend herself and doesn't need a white knight. 

You know, some might think that lecturing others like a schoolmarm is not really any more polite than posting "belittling" replies. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Lil's polite suggestion was treated dismissively by the OP, so I don't think she can complain about any reactions she got after that. In fact, she's not complaining; YOU are. I'm sure she's fully able to defend herself and doesn't need a white knight. 

You know, some might think that lecturing others like a schoolmarm is not really any more polite than posting "belittling" replies. 

I'm not defending anyone, I'm stating my reaction to the mean spirited tone that shows up so often here. Why take it down that road?  And calling me schoolmarm isn't really a defense of the attitude.

I guess its lecturing only when you disagree with it? 

Edited by GinaFreumann
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

I'm not defending anyone, I'm stating my reaction to the mean spirited tone that shows up so often here. Why take it down that road?  And calling me schoolmarm isn't really a defense of the attitude.

I guess its lecturing only when you disagree with it? 

🙄🙄🙄

*plonk*

I struggle to see not only the "self-entitlement" to a reply, but also how the OP had been so dismissive. Why does thanking someone, giving her regards and politely rejecting her suggestion, make her self-entitled or dismissive to the point where the remarks made by others just come off as belittling? Literally, why and how?  Why does OP have to agree anyway? She doesn't have to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

•  

The first quote that you show there is my comment also --- because my original nice polite suggestion was met with:

"In regards the suggestion, I'll politely reject it.
Best regards"

While the person might have used the word "politely" in their response, it truly seemed a bit more sarcastic and dismissive.

1 hour ago, Siell Karu said:

I struggle to see not only the "self-entitlement" to a reply, but also how the OP had been so dismissive. Why does thanking someone, giving her regards and politely rejecting her suggestion, make her self-entitled or dismissive to the point where the remarks made by others just come off as belittling? Literally, why and how?  Why does OP have to agree anyway? She doesn't have to.

Hmmm, first and only post by a newbie that defends the OP.   Yeah, that screams sock puppet alt if I ever saw one.

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.