Sandra8675

genus free skin? or cheaper maybe?

First I wish to ask if there is any free nice GENUS head skin out there.  2nd...  Are there any cheaper type nice GENUS skins I can look for?  GENUS is very new to me so i appreciate the help.

Please note...  Looking for more info than...  'look on MP.'

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

First I wish to ask if there is any free nice GENUS head skin out there.  2nd...  Are there any cheaper type nice GENUS skins I can look for?  GENUS is very new to me so i appreciate the help.

Please note...  Looking for more info than...  'look on MP.'

If you join the Genus group (its free at the moment) there is a gift skin at the mainstore right now, along with the Strong head for free.  Also check if the Belleza Fifty Linden Friday skin is still available instore.  Its a Genus applier and 50L.  It was still available a few hours ago.  But yes, also check MP for Genus gacha appliers.  You may be able to find some for 100L or less.

Edit - Yes the Belleza applier is still available, so hurry!!!

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Like 1

There are a couple of BOM skins in the Secret Sale Sunday event from 7 Deadly Skins that are shown on a Genus head, so obviously Genus compatible...and these are 50L each as well....but only for today!!!

• Like 1