ask for refund on MP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think the first step would be to contact the seller to request for the problem to be fixed. Try sending the person a notecard in case their IMs get capped.

As for the box that can't be opened - was there not an option to open it when you rezzed and right-clicked on it?

• Like 1

AdminGirl beat me to it by seconds!

But there's one thing I think I should add: if it's a genuine bug and the seller is a serious merchant, they will only be too happy to hear about it. That's how we as merchants learn about isuues so we can fix them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

That's how we as merchants learn about isuues so we can fix them.

It's amazing how many people won't contact the seller. I've had to do it a number of times especially when I'm at an event and can't buy something they forgot to set for sale. A number of occasions the sellers told me they wondered why no one was buying their items. If they don't know, they can't fix it! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LeeHyoan Yoshikawa said:

hello

I would like to know how can I ask refund for product bought on th MP?

I bought 2 articles, one has a bug and the second one I cannot open the box to get the article

thx for ur help

For the first one, you'll need to contact the seller.

For the second, not all boxes have an unpacking script. If this one doesn't, drag the box out of your inventory onto the ground (you have to be in your home, or a sandbox, or some other place that allows public rezzing). Right-click the box, select "Open" from the drop-down menu. The items in the box will be delivered to your inventory. If that process fails to work, right-click the box again, then select EDIT and look at the contents tab. If the contents is empty, contact the seller. If the Contents is not empty, there is something wrong with what you are doing, not with the box.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.