Glastonbury music festival

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Glastonbury music festival is the UK's annual 'Woodstock'. It's been cancelled rl this year due to Covid. It would have been the music festivals 50th anniversary too. Now, oddly, before the pandemic outbreak and subsequent festival cancellation I had already decided to emulate the famous pyramid stage, here inworld. Not only that, but a group of us have managed to secure the Belli Fairgrounds for a two day live music festival, on June 16th and June 17th, in a few weeks time. It was as close to the summer solstice as we could get and organise. I hope trust and pray it will be well supported and loved by YOU, my music loving SL'ers. There's no tip jars it's an excercise in the love of live music, and trust me, we have lined up the finest live performers in SL. But the real reason I am posting is to show off my pyramid stage build, a mere 12 LI plot size, 39 LI maxed for the real show, and I am jolly proud of it !

qweerw.jpg

Edited by rasterscan
  • Like 14

8 minutes ago, rasterscan said:

Glastonbury music festival is the UK's annual 'Woodstock'. It's been cancelled rl this year due to Covid. It would have been the music festivals 50th anniversary too. Now, oddly, before the pandemic outbreak and subsequent festival cancellation I had already decided to emulate the famous pyramid stage, here inworld. Not only that, but a group of us have managed to secure the Belli Fairgrounds for a two day live music festival, on June 16th and June 17th, in a few weeks time. It was as close to the summer solstice as we could get and organise. I hope trust and pray it will be well supported and loved by YOU, my music loving SL'ers. There's no tip jars it's an excercise in the love of live music, and trust me, we have lined up the finest live performers in SL. But the real reason I am posting is to show off my pyramid stage build, a mere 12 LI plot size, 39 LI maxed for the real show, and I am jolly proud of it !

qweerw.jpg

If you build it, they will come.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

If you build it, they will come.

So long as there is a cornfield they can come out of.

As to the OP, would be cool to be able to go to that in SL. Shame LL cant offer some synced full regions for the needed time and approach the bands that were going to play in RL as well to actually stream live and advertise it. Would not only offer those people that usually go to hear the bands they would have heard, but also get some news out there about SL.

Dare I say it similar to what they did for the music event in Fortnite last year..

(ducks for cover for impending flame)

Edited by Drayke Newall
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Da5id Weatherwax said:

W00T! I snagged the noon slot on June 16th! I can't think of a better occasion to play my first set in Belli :) Three months ago I was cursing and swearing over the fact that I couldn't attend for the 50th anniversary, now I get to be  PART of it in SL instead :)

What a treat to hear your set at The Boiling Point club today!  ♥♫  I really liked your Original folk tune with the happy ending! :D 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every time we say GlastonBelli, we think of you for coining the name, @Maitimo!  It was so much fun and we were so happy to see you there! ♥♥♥   WooOOoOoo What a FUN Event!  Here's a link to the SL4Live TV Videos of the Event! 

Thank you so much for making these splendid LIVE Videos SL4Live TV!  WOW WOW WOW!!! ♥♫

Edited by BJoyful
missed one link!
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.