Adeline Fourneau

Any ideas of what RP sim would suit me?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have looked at the roleplaying section of the destination guide but I feel like I might be overlooking my niche.

I am trying to find an *active* roleplay community that only has humans and has the following characteristics:

• Not Western
  • Can be Adult rated
  • Family would good, but not necessary.
  • Fairly welcoming to newcomers
  • Not violent

Please send me a message in world or respond here.

Thank you!

On 4/3/2020 at 5:15 PM, Ashlee Redenblack said:

Have you tried Crack Den 

I've been there a few times and its pretty dead there 

We're always looking for modern/urban roleplayers at Santa Ramona Valley to include in our community of seasoned roleplayers. Fair warning we're not a family sim per se, we don't allow child avatars or players under the age of 18. If you're over 18 you're good!  However, plenty of people have families on the sim (we allow prim babies). Also there are some times where crime takes place, it's just a natural part of rp so though we're not a violent rp sim violence can happen as we're free form rp. Visit our website www.santaramona.com and find the ticket on the homepage to jump to the sim. Enjoy your search! 

• Like 1

1920s Berlin might be for you, just avoid it the next few days as there are riots in the city.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Having spent time on Santa Ramona, 1920s Berlin and La Lune Parish I can attest they're all great places to roleplay.

Santa Ramona has a huge playerbase, but it can be a little daunting to join if you are on your own. I felt lost in the crowd when I was there, but Julian was a terribly nice admin. I would give it another try at some point. I feel if you can break in there, you can be assured you'll always find someone to RP with.

920s Berlin has a awesome community, the people are friendly and helpful and Jo is right there when you need her.

La Lune Parish is very new, it has a small community but in my opinion this also leaves a lot of options open for new people to establish their story. The admins are nice and for the most part the community is made up of good folks.

In the end, with any roleplaying community you get out of it what you put into it. Dive in, see what you think, if you're not feeling it, try another place on for size.

We're in the process of trying to implement a new RP type on my land. We aren't violent aside from petty crimes and small citizen fights. We're kind of feeling ourselves out and are so open to people coming in and letting us know how we're doing. Definitely open to constructive criticism!! You can message me in world at Jelly Luv and I'd be so glad to give you a tour!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.