age verification

Wolf Westminster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a basic player trying to verify my age, I have tried the last 4 digits to my ssn, i tryed id, personal id, and nothing. I even tried looking for the ticked to get my age verified but what happen to the tickets? they are not there anymore. can someone help me out on how i can verify my age with out the ticket? also how can u do it manuly if u do not know the ticket number? can someone please help me and Linden labs please fix the age verication thing so all of us basic players can verfy our age intead of going thru all this trouble of trying to verify our ages. I am 22 years old, unemployed, having a hard time finding work, have no credit card or debit on me. i realy would love to be a payed member but can't. It will be great for people like me, who r having hard time finding work who are at the right age to explore all of sl. all i am asking is linden labs fix the age verifacation thing so everyone can verify thier age that can and go on their merry way

3 answers to this question

Hello Wolf. Check the following link to see how verification works: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Age-verification/ta-p/700021#How_does_it_work?

To submit a ticket you need to be a premium member: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and there you choose Account Issue --> Manual Age Verification.

It is not suggested if you are Basic Member.

If you can't verify your age or to add a payment info on File becoming "Account Verified" you continue your SL with access only to Moderate and General Regions. Adult regions are only 2,618 when Moderate regions are 23,931 and General ones 4,828 this moment.  

• Like 1

Hi again. Sorry to hear about your financial woes. It you enter your credit card info and only spend as little as one dollar, you can then change your preferences by going to me, preferences, general. This will get you to just about anywhere you want to go almost.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.