Looking for pals - M/UK/24

Reuben Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Afternoon all! Hope everyone is doing alright especially at this very uncertain and unprecedented time.

I'm Ollie, 24 from the UK. I've been on SL now for 8 years and during that time, I think I can related to most with this, I have had friends, some come, some go and some flutter. I've recently been finding myself with an ever increasing amount of time on my hands and would love to make some new pals to have a good laugh with, explore, play games, listen to music and just have a good chin wag.

I'm particularly interested in design, interior decorating and landscaping. I have also recently started spending some more time learning and exploring in-world photography and so far finding that a very enjoyable experience too! While I frequent my home surroundings I enjoy exploring various sims and events.

I'm pretty laid back when it comes to the little thing we call life, that being said I'm very energetic and outgoing. I'd like to meet some like minded lads and lasses. Drop me a message in world (ViscousSummer88 Resident).

Hope to meet you soon and keep safe everyone!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.