Log cabin area - exploration & oddities

rileyxrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

Oooo.. I wonder what that does. *laughs in mole*

[04:30] Devil's Hole Vortex: AHAHAHAAaaa!!! I've got you now!!!
[04:30] Devil's Hole Vortex: Sending you to Portal Park 1
[04:31] Second Life: Teleport completed from Porridge Pot (240,252,2)

...and, I'm still dizzy from being spun around....https://gyazo.com/6a8e8c8891961a2a013a2662b19df287

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, Kenzo Rudolf said:

I have found something interesting, I get two houses one inside the other I hope LL are not charging me for two accounts.The Grand View is stuck and will not go 711040659_SLHouse.jpg.d5acd9d772bce35d26e85fe4fc4c85cf.jpg

A quirk from the issues they were having with the regions being pounded yesterday. If resetting the house rezzer (click and hold for a few seconds) does not fix it, then open a support ticket or contact live chat.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I'm curious if a second house affects your prim count, and if so, by how much.

All of the homes root prims are located on the LL owned land and thus won't impact the parcel owners LI no matter how many got rezzed.

It just cuts into the LL cushion that they leave for things like vehicle rezzing in any public rez zones in the region.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, rileyxrose said:

[04:30] Devil's Hole Vortex: AHAHAHAAaaa!!! I've got you now!!!
[04:30] Devil's Hole Vortex: Sending you to Portal Park 1
[04:31] Second Life: Teleport completed from Porridge Pot (240,252,2)

I tried that too was most surprised to find I am allowed in to the portal park once again for I don't know how long. still banned from Linden Realms and something called horizons could get in to paleo quest, the other places can be accessed without the Portal park

• Moles

Could anyone with one of these houses still affected by this bug please send me a message via a PM in this forum or an IM in world?

I'll come and fix the immediate problem and and inspect the duplicate house to see if I can find out what caused the bug in the first place, since to do that I need to conduct an onsite inspection.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Well I fell into the vortex in the Lake in Yancey. My partner and I ended up in Soft Meadow. I said to my partner there is XXXXXX XXXXXXX up here. He burst out laughing .... I still don't get it. There is a 10 year age difference between us he still won't tell me what it is 😆

• Haha 6

Well yesterday, partner and I went riding horses in the new area (love the gallops in the buffer zone), and discovered quite a few nice rezz areas with sweet new 'rustic' signs.  Generally not enough spare prims to rez 2 horses - which isn't a problem (rez one, move away, rez second).

There were lots of plots with no house on them though.

Generally, a very pleasant place to roam.  (and then gallop over the plain and back through the mountains)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elyeah said:

I must get out and explore more. With the very generous free Genus Bento head gift, I have been trying to make my alts a bit better looking and less cookie cutter, and haven't yet had the time. ❤️ 

Thank you for bringing my attention to Genus again. Found there was 40% off also and finally spoiled myself with a new head. All that househunting kept me wearing the same fit for months...

• Like 2

Just now, iBrat said:

Thank you for bringing my attention to Genus again. Found there was 40% off also and finally spoiled myself with a new head. All that househunting kept me wearing the same fit for months...

I bought the strong face head a month or so ago before it was discounted  lol But now at least my alts all look a lot better. Yes the discount is very generous too. I love the free genus head offer too because its great for new people. 

• Like 2

found out that my Overlook home in Cyclone has a strange bug.  The small room on the first floor seems to be missing something that makes the window trim change.  No matter what I choose for Woodwork color the one window trim stays white.  Anyone else seeing this with the Overlook homes?

https://gyazo.com/9f54c4e35a6854ad22d4a078c5c84c58

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sparkly Rainbow said:

found out that my Overlook home in Cyclone has a strange bug.  The small room on the first floor seems to be missing something that makes the window trim change.  No matter what I choose for Woodwork color the one window trim stays white.  Anyone else seeing this with the Overlook homes?

https://gyazo.com/9f54c4e35a6854ad22d4a078c5c84c58

@Marianne Little has this same issue...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.