Devices that have been used to log into your account in the last 90 days

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently find this word in the account setting and recently used device. Everyone can go to see the account setting >> recently used device>> then you will see this word, if you guys nothing it means I have the hacked?? my account was deleted in 5 days ago, it was nothing hacked but this one? I don't understand what it means, "last 90 days"? actually word is "Devices that have been used to log into your account in the last 90 days. See anything you don't recognized?" this is the previous word! 

Edited by 3333Shawn3333

This is probably connected to your other main thread in the forum:

If your account is on hold, I'm assuming that "this notice from my account" that you mention was an email sent to you by Linden Lab? If you look at the list it should show you everywhere that your account has been logged into over the previous 90 days. Most of them will be your own logins, but if your account was hacked then - for example - if you live in France and you see that someone logged into your account from Ukraine you'll know that someone in Ukraine had your login information and password, and that person could have done something with your account that goes against the SL Terms of Service, which caused your account to be put on hold.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

N

43 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

This is probably connected to your other main thread in the forum:

If your account is on hold, I'm assuming that "this notice from my account" that you mention was an email sent to you by Linden Lab? If you look at the list it should show you everywhere that your account has been logged into over the previous 90 days. Most of them will be your own logins, but if your account was hacked then - for example - if you live in France and you see that someone logged into your account from Ukraine you'll know that someone in Ukraine had your login information and password, and that person could have done something with your account that goes against the SL Terms of Service, which caused your account to be put on hold.

No, i mean it wasn't notice, I was find this from the "Recently used device" the basically word is "Devices that have been used to log into your account in the last 90 days. See anything you don't recognized?" This is the previous word I seen. You can also go to see your account setting>> recently used device>> then you will see the word like this too... but it is past tense or present tense?? I don't understand.

1 hour ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

where are you seeing this?  I have never seen a feature on the SL website like that. 

I saw this was from the "recently used device" from the "account setting" but my English is not that well.. last 90 days mean I can only play 90 days??? 

8 minutes ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

last 90 days mean I can only play 90 days???

No, it doesn't mean that. It means that you can look back 90 days into the past to see from which locations and which computers your account was logged into, during those 90 days.

39 minutes ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

I find this in the blog which community, and I going to see the device. But what does it means?

'Device' means 'computer'.

Since English is not your first language, I suggest looking in the International Forum to find a forum for your language, and asking your question there.

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

No, it doesn't mean that. It means that you can look back 90 days into the past to see from which locations and which computers your account was logged into, during those 90 days.

'Device' means 'computer'.

Since English is not your first language, I suggest looking in the International Forum to find a forum for your language, and asking your question there.

breathe calm* Thanks! I almost worrying! Thank you to explained to me, I really didn't understood the English as well, sorry about that.. Thanks and hug!

Edited by 3333Shawn3333
  • Like 1

• Lindens
11 hours ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

I recently find this word in the account setting and recently used device. Everyone can go to see the account setting >> recently used device>> then you will see this word, if you guys nothing it means I have the hacked?? my account was deleted in 5 days ago, it was nothing hacked but this one? I don't understand what it means, "last 90 days"? actually word is "Devices that have been used to log into your account in the last 90 days. See anything you don't recognized?" this is the previous word! 

Hi Shawn! This mystery took a  bit of head-scratching to figure out! I believe what you are referring to is https://community.secondlife.com/settings/devices/ ?

IF so, this is not a list of computers / devices used to log into Second Life - only into the forums and blogs part of the website (community.secondlife.com).  It is provided by the service we use for these forums and is legitimate - but  only as it relates  to your activity on the community website. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, Grumpity Linden said:

Hi Shawn! This mystery took a  bit of head-scratching to figure out! I believe what you are referring to is https://community.secondlife.com/settings/devices/ ?

IF so, this is not a list of computers / devices used to log into Second Life - only into the forums and blogs part of the website (community.secondlife.com).  It is provided by the service we use for these forums and is legitimate - but  only as it relates  to your activity on the community website. 

Oh cool! Thanks!