Seeking Apprenticeship (Sith/Jedi)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a RP partner for a Medium-Long term Star Wars story revolving around training and relationships. I would prefer a Sith mentor but I am open to discussing light side users as well. I am a Para RP-er but have no problem with shorter posts. This is my first time playing within Star Wars Canon and have no problem learning from a more experienced player. I am open to Male/Female/Alien partner etc. If you have any interest in getting wrapped up in a galaxy far far away with me, feel free to drop me a line at,

Lilah.Evermore

I don't as of this instance have a Star Wars character, in fact I never thought about this king of RP, but now that I have I'm extremely interested. Thanks for planting the seed for me to think on. 

I hope you find someone who meets your RP needs! 

P.S. I'm sorry to ask you this in your thread, but could you IM or tell me here some good Star Wars sims to visit if I want to start this journey, but as a rouge, untrained youngling sith? 

Edited by gudetama00
Posted (edited)

Always looking for people and friends to help share a universe with as well let alone partnerships 😛 and for yourself and those who haven't gotten a chance to visit some of these awesome SWRP sims I will list some of the ones I frequent the most.

[https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wasteland/157/113/3657?title=SW Universe - Taris - 275ABY https://discord.gg/SvyWkHv&msg=SWRP, Sci-Fi, Jedi, Roleplay, Mandalorian, Coruscant, Taris /*Sky: "Midnight" /*Sky@0-400m:"[NB] P-Haze 1900" /*Sky: "/*@998m-1335m "Midnight" /*Sky@1335-1430m:"Annan Adored Dusty"/*Sky@1666-1700m:"Midday"RegionOverride*/ Taris] (Main hub of current SWRP, Taris sector gives you access to places like the Undercity, Upper city, Jedi Temple, Sith training grounds etc)

Edited by Lilah Evermore
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.